Alannah Hill

Alannah Hill

Brand Manager for Alannah Hill? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.3
Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service. Would never shop here again

Ordered a product online. It went on sale the next day. I emailed and ask if I could get the sale price as I had just purchased it the day before and it hadnt even shipped. It took them days to get back to me and informed I couldn't get the sale price but then also proceeded to tell me the product would be on sale again that day. I then asked if I could return my order, get the refund and repurchase it at the sale price and was told no.
What a joke. As a first time customer I will never shop here again. I understand pricing can change but a bit of a joke they won't even honour the price change that happened with less than 24 hours of my purchase.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised
YdungSydney, NSW

disappointed with the products I always love

ordered and waited for a month without any notice of the products unavailable. Called several times and they said that the products were unavailable. However, the same products still online for sale. So disappointed with this. Don't ever want to buy from them again.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Prudence D.
Prudence D.Sydney, NSW

what customer service

I have been sent the incorrect size, but I have to still pay for the return, an extortionate cost of over $11, for a very small item. If customer service did exist it would be free returns with an apology. Plus if they do not have your size, even when ordering on line it says the product and size is available, you only get a credit. So I thought I was getting a product at sales price but having to pay for returns and then again to be sent the correct size if it is available and so it goes on, a nightmare experience, never again will I buy from Alannah Hill.

PPL
PPLSydney, NSW

Poor quality, worse service, no refund!

Absolutely appalling service. Refund policy is a joke for online purchases. Do not buy anything online during sale - they will not refund the money. They give you store credit with 3 months validity. Online customer service is probably the worst I have experienced in recent times. Poor quality product, wrong size, poor service and no refund = recipe for disaster and downfall!

Chatswood store provides fantastic service. If you want to, go buy from this store.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Alannah Hill compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Alex
Alex

Love the clothes but online postage time leaves a lot to be desired.

Product Appearance As advertised