Alannah Hill

Alannah Hill

Brand Manager for Alannah Hill? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.8
Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service. Would never shop here again

Ordered a product online. It went on sale the next day. I emailed and ask if I could get the sale price as I had just purchased it the day before and it hadnt even shipped. It took them days to get back to me and informed I couldn't get the sale price but then also proceeded to tell me the product would be on sale again that day. I then asked if I could return my order, get the refund and repurchase it at the sale price and was told no.
What a joke. As a first time customer I will never shop here again. I understand pricing can change but a bit of a joke they won't even honour the price change that happened with less than 24 hours of my purchase.

Sizing True to size
Michelle T
Michelle TCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Beware of shopping online at this store

Ill-fitting, poor quality fabric, frustrating and incredibly unresponsive for information and returns. They simply do not care. I have seen a marked deterioration in both the range (most of it is just the same styles rehashed with different details) and quality. Incredibly hard to exchange and you will only get a revolving door of online credit and rubbish clothes. I have basically lost 600 bucks.

Sizing Slightly small
Alex
Alex

Love the clothes but online postage time leaves a lot to be desired.