Alannah Hill

Alannah Hill

Brand Manager for Alannah Hill? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Rainbow
RainbowMelbourne

Beaded and sequined dresses

I usually buy the Alannah Hill silk dresses which are really beautiful and well made. I have made a foray into the beaded and sequined dresses. While they also look lovely, I have found that the beading and sequins come off very easily and unravel in long threads (and some were already off when I took the dress out of the postal package). At first I thought it was just the particular dress I received, but have just received another dress with the same issue. I have asked for a discount given the dresses were faulty and am hoping the customer service will be good and that there will be some reasonable response even if it's some meaningful amount of store credit. Will provide update.