Alannah Hill

Alannah Hill

Brand Manager for Alannah Hill? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Amy
Amy

I think this store may be going into liquidation at some stage soon?

I have bought lovely items from here over the years. However, I have noticed that on their website, they have not uploaded anything new for over 6 months. So called ‘new stock’ is actually entirely winter. I bought a dress that I liked, but it did not fit well, so I returned it, and I have tried to buy other items with my credit note, but it’s all just old stock that no one wants. My theory is that this store may not last long I think. Such a pity for the brand. But now I have a credit note for over $200, and it’s going to go to waste. Perhaps I’ll just buy some jumpers and give them to a charity.

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Love the clothes, Pity about the service

I've received my order which I love all the clothes just 1 dress doesn't suit.
I've been trying to contact via email and telephone today to receive a return authorisation number for the 1 dress, however, no body has responded all day. Even contacted the Sydney QVB Store who gave me a different number to call.. tried that and the number isn't even connected! Leave for a 5 week holiday overseas on Sunday and now stressing that I'll be stuck with a dress I won't be able to return when I get back.(unless of course, I travel 1 hour to the CBD tomorrow and hope there's something in store I can swap for as they won't refund or provide a credit). I agree that the 3 months validity for a credit voucher is unacceptable.

Bad refund service !!

Have been sent wrong product a few times now will not be purchasing from Alannah Hill ever again. Never reimburse postage as they say they will ( International postage ) disappointing . Slow to send product and bad customer service when it comes to refunds buyers beware!!!!!

Shopper
ShopperMelbourne

A decent-ish brand but improvements needed.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Alannah Hill compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Rainbow
RainbowMelbourne

Beaded and sequined dresses

I usually buy the Alannah Hill silk dresses which are really beautiful and well made. I have made a foray into the beaded and sequined dresses. While they also look lovely, I have found that the beading and sequins come off very easily and unravel in long threads (and some were already off when I took the dress out of the postal package). At first I thought it was just the particular dress I received, but have just received another dress with the same issue. I have asked for a discount given the dresses were faulty and am hoping the customer service will be good and that there will be some reasonable response even if it's some meaningful amount of store credit. Will provide update.

Diana
DianaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service disappointing product

Poor quality clothing

Bought a lace dress for a wedding, fitted perfectly. Was dry cleaned on recommendation by Alannah Hill website but gro grain ribbon around the waist shrunk badly rendering it unwearable. When reported to them, they did not want to know about it!! Turned off Alannah Hill now.