Alannah Hill

Alannah Hill

Brand Manager for Alannah Hill? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Hit & Miss but great when it's a Hit

emetai
emetaiAU

Happy with my purchase.

I bought 5 items from the online store, ordered on Tuesday and it arrived on Wednesday the following week. Everything was in a single soft packing slip, wrapped in tissue paper, it was a bit crumpled but otherwise unharmed. There was also no signature required for the package which surprised me because it was a costly purchase and I would have been pretty annoyed if porch pirates got it (a problem in my area) - I would happily pay more for better shipping.

The products were beautiful and fit perfectly - just how I imagined.

Kiwi Ruth
Kiwi RuthGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cocktail Dress

I went to the Alannah Hill shop at Eastland today. It was the 1st time I had visited this shop or purchased this brand. I was served by the mist delightful and helpful young lady. She was helpful in getting me to try on numerous dresses and nothing was too much trouble. She was cheerful and friendly but also knowledgeable and professional. What an asset this young lady is to your business. Cheers Ruth

• Incentivised Review No
Kim
KimFar North Queensland, QLD

Happy with service

Purchased online, returned requesting size change. Received voucher for online use only expiring in three months as product not available. It was still in stock and upon contacting Alannah Hill they apologised and made arrangements to send the exchange item. Very happy, worked out well

• Incentivised Review No
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Alannah Hill compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Lynda
LyndaPerth

customer service

Beads were coming off dress. Went to Enex store in Perth. Dianne was amazing.
Bought dress in Melbourne at Emporium.
Dianne contacted Tara (Melbourne) and the issue was resolved better than I expected. The customer service I received was exemplary.
Definitely a positive outcome.
I will be returning.

Rainbow
RainbowMelbourne

Beaded and sequined dresses

I usually buy the Alannah Hill silk dresses which are really beautiful and well made. I have made a foray into the beaded and sequined dresses. While they also look lovely, I have found that the beading and sequins come off very easily and unravel in long threads (and some were already off when I took the dress out of the postal package). At first I thought it was just the particular dress I received, but have just received another dress with the same issue. I have asked for a discount given the dresses were faulty and am hoping the customer service will be good and that there will be some reasonable response even if it's some meaningful amount of store credit. Will provide update.

Lid
LidBasin View

Good Customer Service & Divine Winter Coat (despite a glitch along the way)

This was nearly a one star review as it took nearly two weeks for my order to be dispatched. The problem lies in items being sourced from individual stores and relying on them to post the parcels. However, the customer service team were responsive to my concerns, fixed the problem quickly and were professional at all times. The coat is absolutely divine so I feel that overall Alannah Hill come out on top and I would purchase from them again.

Claudia
ClaudiaMelbourne

Great experience

My first time shopping with Alannah Hill online,. I was very satisfied with the experience. My dress arrived in perfect condition and so much quicker than I was expecting. I will definitely shop again :)

Hats off to Customer service

Well I recently visited to Chadstone David jones (I was in bad mood), a girl was dolling up her maniquens and smiled at me. The first thing she said to me was "oh I love your ear rings" I thanked her and asked for a dress for wedding, I was in wheel chair and she herself picked 5-6 dresses and took me to fitting rooms. She helped me for more than 1 hour with every dress and what I appreciate most, she did not try to over sell her product and gave fairly honest openion. Even after sales, she showed me where the lifts are and helped me a lot. I thank Akita for her lovely assistance and perfect choice of dress. Girl with great heart and hats off to whoever hired her.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Alannah Hill compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

sophie
sophieNoosa

The Biggest Alannah Hill Fan!

I love my Alannah Hill - the style is impeccably feminine and beautiful. Just divine! I have bough literally something of everything from AH: shoes, skirts, cardi's, jackets, head pieces - you name it, I've got it and I love it! I am fussy with my quality and when you pay the price you do at AH you want to know you are getting quality and rest assured, you are! the only issue I've had was a bought a pair of stocking from there; black with the lovely elegant live up the back of the leg for $50 and they tore within 2 wears, but that may just be me: I am cruel to stockings! One of the jackets that I bought there for$600 was even made from the material the Chanel used for their jackets!

jackostend
jackostendPerth

Excellent service

I just spent one hour in a store watching my other half trying on different outfits for a wedding we have to go to in November

The best part of this they gave me a chair to sit on spoke to me like I am human and the even better part was they don't try and oversell you on everything

They just give honest advice in a friendly way and the cost is not overwhelming

Ladies take your men there and you might get what you want mine did