Alastairs Australian Merino Wool Blanket

Alastairs Australian Merino Wool Blanket

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Sheets & Blankets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gloriously warm, soft and light

It's been many years since I had a real wool blanket. Originally living in a much warmer part of Australia I made do with cotton waffle weave and a doona. Moving to a much cooler place, I shopped around and did a lot of cross comparison and of course most wool blankets are quite expensive. This said, good quality does last for decades. Still, many of us have budgets. As autumn kicked in, rather than having 4 waffle weaves I now have one and the Alastair's Merino Wool Blanket. Soft, light and lovely and warm. Just a note re cross comparison shopping - in trying to locate the best price I did locate a site that appeared (via image) to offer the Alastair's blanket at a very low price. No brand name was listed so I made contact and asked what the brand was. No reply. Just keep that in mind. Alastair's is a NZ company but they utilise Australian merino wool for this product line. I long to buy a second!