Albatross Swimming Pools

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
  • Purchase Type

The Gold Standard

- Reliable
- Accountable
- Take pride in their work
- Genuine + good people
- Very respectfully
- Well run company and healthy culture
- Manage expectations very well
- Would recommend them everytime
- Well organised
- Experienced
- Established history

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We Love our Albatross Pool

Got 5 Kids. Dug a Hole. Bought a Pool Kit. Installed it 13 years ago and had a grouse time till my liner split, I'll be calling Justin for help.

Purchase TypePool

My little piece of paradise

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Albatross Swimming Pools compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Clinton

ClintonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and value for money

See all Albatross Swimming Pools reviews

Janice McBride

Janice McBrideasked

Hi, I need someone to come out to check my pool. The clips have broken on the side for nearly 2 meters. I need someone to come assess it ASAP. Any help?
In Taylors Lakes
Janice

Albatross PoolsAlbatross Swimming Pools

Hi Janice, thank you for reaching out, no problem at all. The only McBride we have on record is in Eltham, with this in mind I am going to need some more information from you to organise the repair. Due to privacy, please don't send your details via this website. Could you please send through your information via a secure form at https://support.albatrosspools.com.au/submit-a-support-request/ alternatively, you can call us on 03 9870 3011. Thank you, Peita - Albatross Pools

Quinton G

Quinton Gasked

I'm looking to buy or get a quote from your company. I read all the reviews and there is about 25% of unhappy customers. Is there any way I could call and or see some pools in your customers back yards before i go ahead or also why don't you contact some of your older pool customers and get them to put up a review?
Regards
Quinton

Albatross PoolsAlbatross Swimming Pools

Hi Quinton, thank you for reaching out, that is no problem at all. We can put you in touch with long standing Albatross pool owners and you are also more than welcome to visit our Display Centres located in Dandenong and Warrandyte if you would like to see our product in person (some of our display pools will be 50 years old next year). To protect your privacy, could you please send your contact details through to my email which is peita@albatrosspools.com.au. Thank you too for your recommendation regarding reviews, many of our customers usually choose to share their reviews via Facebook and Google instead of ProductReview. Looking forward to speaking with you, Peita Otterbach, Albatross Pools

Jason plumridge

Jason plumridgeasked

Hello. Are you able to replace onground pool liners? For we would like a quote.

Pete & Jenn
Pete & Jenn

Hi,
Yes the liners are replaceable. You'll need to contact Albatross who can provide you with a quotation as there is the basic range of liners & then there's a premium range.

Get an answer from our members and Albatross Swimming Pools representatives