Albatross Swimming Pools

Albatross Swimming Pools (page 2 of 2)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
  • Purchase Type
    • Pool (4)

L Trusler

L TruslerNunawading

My Summer Retreat in my own backyard!

Anita

AnitaMelbourne

Albatross Pool.....Just Perfect

We always dreamed of having a pool in our back garden and now we can sit back and enjoy the finished product its just perfect.
During the planning, construction and handover phase of our pool project, all of our questions were answered. Throughout the construction the installers were to easy to deal with.
We find dealing with the pool shop in Warrandyte for our water testing and chemicals efficient and always helpful.

Thank you Albatross for a wonderful pool.

Albatross PoolsAlbatross Swimming Pools

One of the best investments we made in our comfort at home

We have had our pool for around ten years now, through the years of drought and fire, and our ability to cool off each night has been a lifesaver for the family. Maintaining the pool has been very easy throughout this time - something I really appreciated. A side-benefit for me has been the ability, on days of severe or extreme fire danger, to place a fire pump beside the pool and use this water as a reserve should the need arise.
Extremely easy to maintain
The original filter (cartridge) that was required by Council was not as efficient as the sand filter I subsequently installed when the cartridge filter failed.

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Albatross Swimming Pools compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Helen K

Helen KEltham, Victoria

Do not recommend

Albatross PoolsAlbatross Swimming Pools

Albatross pools - a great all round experience.

Our experience with Albatross pools has exceeded expectations. Right from the very first enquiry to our ongoing maintenance relationship, everything has been done according to promised timelines and (very reasonable) price. Every single person has been easy to deal with and knowledgeable in their field. Furthermore the team communicates well between themselves, providing us with clear and consistent information that turns in to action. We are completely delighted with our new pool. We would not hesitate to recommend Albatross Pools to anyone considering a new pool.

Sue Rosenhain and Rob Meates
Reliable, consistent, everyone has done what they said they would when they would for the agreed price.

Albatross PoolsAlbatross Swimming Pools

Our pool installation was completed earlier in 2014 and we are very happy with the final result. Our experience of Albatross Pools has been extremely positive from the first visit by a member of their sales team to the final handover…and beyond. We have found all of the Albatross team to be professional, very considerate and flexible adapting to our changing needs as we progressed through the pool build process. We have no hesitation in recommending Albatross to anyone looking for an in-ground pool!
Cate and Andy, Research
Professional service, flexibility to match our timescales, courteous staff

Great job once again!

Lee

LeeMornington

Made a wonderful difference to our home.

Albatross Pools had to work through some considerable problems during construction, but these were always overcome in a practical manner & with good grace. After this initial delay the entire construction phase went smoothly. Since then, their advice has always been accurate & helpful. The staff in their pool shop was always pleasant - even remembering my name. I live 50kms away but if I lived closer to the shop I would go nowhere else for supplies.
I have no hesitation in recommending Albatross Pools to anyone considering their services.

We recommend Albatross

Our pool was finished two weeks ago and we couldn't be happier! Just in time before Xmas the kids keep telling me! Albatross were great to work with from start to finish. From the tradespeople to the people in the office, everyone was very knowledgable and helpful every step of the way. Two of our friends have an Albatross pool and now so do we...we would recommend Albatross Pools to our family and friends.
Reliable, helpful, good product, honest,

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Albatross Swimming Pools compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Lucy5943

Lucy5943Balwyn

Second Albatross Pool and still delighted!

Gregg6471AU

Dig your own pool it will be easier

Service was rubbish from start to finish, hard to know where to start.... Delayed start...Tradies who can't read their own quote.....tradies who don't bring their own tools despite claiming to have installed thousands of pools....pool leaked like a sieve.....Bill sent before the pool was usable and had to be ordered to attend to make good on faulty workmanship by VCAT..... Hire someone else or end up like us hiring someone else to fix it afterwards !

warranty, service, time frames, quality of workmanship, finished product.....not fit for your worst enemy

See all Albatross Swimming Pools reviews

Janice McBride

Janice McBrideasked

Hi, I need someone to come out to check my pool. The clips have broken on the side for nearly 2 meters. I need someone to come assess it ASAP. Any help?
In Taylors Lakes
Janice

Albatross PoolsAlbatross Swimming Pools

Hi Janice, thank you for reaching out, no problem at all. The only McBride we have on record is in Eltham, with this in mind I am going to need some more information from you to organise the repair. Due to privacy, please don't send your details via this website. Could you please send through your information via a secure form at https://support.albatrosspools.com.au/submit-a-support-request/ alternatively, you can call us on 03 9870 3011. Thank you, Peita - Albatross Pools

Quinton G

Quinton Gasked

I'm looking to buy or get a quote from your company. I read all the reviews and there is about 25% of unhappy customers. Is there any way I could call and or see some pools in your customers back yards before i go ahead or also why don't you contact some of your older pool customers and get them to put up a review?
Regards
Quinton

Albatross PoolsAlbatross Swimming Pools

Hi Quinton, thank you for reaching out, that is no problem at all. We can put you in touch with long standing Albatross pool owners and you are also more than welcome to visit our Display Centres located in Dandenong and Warrandyte if you would like to see our product in person (some of our display pools will be 50 years old next year). To protect your privacy, could you please send your contact details through to my email which is peita@albatrosspools.com.au. Thank you too for your recommendation regarding reviews, many of our customers usually choose to share their reviews via Facebook and Google instead of ProductReview. Looking forward to speaking with you, Peita Otterbach, Albatross Pools

Jason plumridge

Jason plumridgeasked

Hello. Are you able to replace onground pool liners? For we would like a quote.

Pete & Jenn
Pete & Jenn

Hi,
Yes the liners are replaceable. You'll need to contact Albatross who can provide you with a quotation as there is the basic range of liners & then there's a premium range.

Get an answer from our members and Albatross Swimming Pools representatives