Albatross Swimming Pools

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Albatross Swimming Pools

KathyMelbourne

Very poor customer service

Kathy

Peita, thanks for the call and it was very productive. Appreciate your understanding and effort to resolve the issues. I look forward to the completion of my pool, and my next project with Albatross!

Not a good experience

My experience has been not a good one with Albatros. The original quote blew out by thousands and they suggested a filter which did not suit the pool. I was also advised to get heating which has turned out to be a complete waste of money.
On completion they also added some 'unforeseen costs' so be very clear and careful at contract stage.

Melanie
MelanieMelbourne

Terrible Service

I attempted to get a pool quote from Albatross by visiting their display in warrandyte. There I was advised that someone would need to come to my site to quote so I provided all my details so this could happen. When no one called me I rang them, however no one answered (and no messagebank!). I then messaged on facebook but no one replied to my message. Finally tried again in person at the pool and spa show where the man was very apologetic and assured me someone would follow up (no one did).

DamienMelbourne

Liner of pool covered by disgusting stain

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Albatross Swimming Pools compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Do Not Buy Through Albatross Pools!

Tim
Tim

Vacuum seal liners ☹️

Had albatross fit a pool 9 yrs ago and still having to call them back to fix the ongoin issue with the liner coming un clipped to be honest and fair they do keep coming to fix it but 9 yrs without a solution is frustrating !!!

PhilWarrandyte

Nice result, looks terrific, used just as we had hoped for

Helen K
Helen KEltham, Victoria

Do not recommend

Gregg6471AU

Dig your own pool it will be easier

Service was rubbish from start to finish, hard to know where to start.... Delayed start...Tradies who can't read their own quote.....tradies who don't bring their own tools despite claiming to have installed thousands of pools....pool leaked like a sieve.....Bill sent before the pool was usable and had to be ordered to attend to make good on faulty workmanship by VCAT..... Hire someone else or end up like us hiring someone else to fix it afterwards !

warranty, service, time frames, quality of workmanship, finished product.....not fit for your worst enemy

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Albatross Swimming Pools compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Janice McBride
Janice McBrideasked

Hi, I need someone to come out to check my pool. The clips have broken on the side for nearly 2 meters. I need someone to come assess it ASAP. Any help?
In Taylors Lakes
Janice

Quinton G
Quinton Gasked

I'm looking to buy or get a quote from your company. I read all the reviews and there is about 25% of unhappy customers. Is there any way I could call and or see some pools in your customers back yards before i go ahead or also why don't you contact some of your older pool customers and get them to put up a review?
Regards
Quinton

Jason plumridge
Jason plumridgeasked

Hello. Are you able to replace onground pool liners? For we would like a quote.

Pete & Jenn
Pete & Jenn

Hi,
Yes the liners are replaceable. You'll need to contact Albatross who can provide you with a quotation as there is the basic range of liners & then there's a premium range.

Get an answer from our members and Albatross Swimming Pools representatives