Albatross Swimming Pools

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Albatross Swimming Pools

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)

Brent C.
Brent C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best of the Best!

The Gold Standard

- Reliable
- Accountable
- Take pride in their work
- Genuine + good people
- Very respectfully
- Well run company and healthy culture
- Manage expectations very well
- Would recommend them everytime
- Well organised
- Experienced
- Established history

Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We Love our Albatross Pool

Got 5 Kids. Dug a Hole. Bought a Pool Kit. Installed it 13 years ago and had a grouse time till my liner split, I'll be calling Justin for help.

My little piece of paradise

Clinton
ClintonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and value for money

Linda
LindaMelbourne

The best customer service

Fowler
FowlerOakleigh

Love my 10 year old Albatross Pool!

Happy pool owner

Great company to work with - just what we had hoped for

We found the entire process seamless. We had heard horror stories of hidden and unexpected costs involved in having a pool constructed. We experienced none of these with Albatross. We found the staff extremely helpful throughout the entire process, taking the time and effort to tailor equipment to suit our needs and specific logistical requirements enabling us to be extremely satisfied with our pool (and ancillary equipment)

Great company, great product

The construction of our pool went off without a hitch. The entire process was great and we found all the staff fantastic to deal with. Brian was great during the sales process and once we got underway, Justin and his team were very professional and delivered exactly what they promised and on time. We could not be happier with the end result and after hearing some of the horror stories involved with construction of pools from other companies, I highly recommend Albatross pools.

A Perfect Fit

Andrea H
Andrea HMelbourne

Loving our new Albatross Pool

We spent a good 6 months researching online and with friends to decide what type of pool to have installed. Do we go tiled or fibeglass? We'd never heard of a stainless steel constructed pool, but so many people recommended Albatross. And the great thing for us was that we were able to construct the exact size and shape poolm we wanted. The construction phase was easy, on time and on budget. There was no hard sell, and always easy to catch them on the phone if I had a question. The guys who came to our property were all lovely. Not often that you receive service like this these days.

Just What We Ordered

Our pool is just what we ordered and delivered exactly as discussed and planned.
We had many people recommend Albatross who have nearly 50 years in business. They are a most professional company and when they said, "it will happen today", it actually did!!
We were kept up to date during every phase of the construction and handover.
To Justin and his staff who were most polite and accommodating, our sincere thanks for what you have achieved for us and we will enjoy many happy family times around this pool. We are delighted!!!

L Trusler
L TruslerNunawading

My Summer Retreat in my own backyard!

Anita
AnitaMelbourne

Albatross Pool.....Just Perfect

We always dreamed of having a pool in our back garden and now we can sit back and enjoy the finished product its just perfect.
During the planning, construction and handover phase of our pool project, all of our questions were answered. Throughout the construction the installers were to easy to deal with.
We find dealing with the pool shop in Warrandyte for our water testing and chemicals efficient and always helpful.

Thank you Albatross for a wonderful pool.

Janice McBride
Janice McBrideasked

Hi, I need someone to come out to check my pool. The clips have broken on the side for nearly 2 meters. I need someone to come assess it ASAP. Any help?
In Taylors Lakes
Janice

Albatross PoolsAlbatross Swimming Pools

Hi Janice, thank you for reaching out, no problem at all. The only McBride we have on record is in Eltham, with this in mind I am going to need some more information from you to organise the repair. Due to privacy, please don't send your details via this website. Could you please send through your information via a secure form at https://support.albatrosspools.com.au/submit-a-support-request/ alternatively, you can call us on 03 9870 3011. Thank you, Peita - Albatross Pools

Quinton G
Quinton Gasked

I'm looking to buy or get a quote from your company. I read all the reviews and there is about 25% of unhappy customers. Is there any way I could call and or see some pools in your customers back yards before i go ahead or also why don't you contact some of your older pool customers and get them to put up a review?
Regards
Quinton

Albatross PoolsAlbatross Swimming Pools

Hi Quinton, thank you for reaching out, that is no problem at all. We can put you in touch with long standing Albatross pool owners and you are also more than welcome to visit our Display Centres located in Dandenong and Warrandyte if you would like to see our product in person (some of our display pools will be 50 years old next year). To protect your privacy, could you please send your contact details through to my email which is peita@albatrosspools.com.au. Thank you too for your recommendation regarding reviews, many of our customers usually choose to share their reviews via Facebook and Google instead of ProductReview. Looking forward to speaking with you, Peita Otterbach, Albatross Pools

Jason plumridge
Jason plumridgeasked

Hello. Are you able to replace onground pool liners? For we would like a quote.

Hi,
Yes the liners are replaceable. You'll need to contact Albatross who can provide you with a quotation as there is the basic range of liners & then there's a premium range.

Get an answer from our members and Albatross Swimming Pools representatives