albumworks (page 3 of 3)

4.1

Great quality, awesome service

The software is easy to use, ordering is simple and the customer service was excellent. They kept me updated on the progress of my order, it was printed and delivered within 5 business days, very impressed. It was a bit more expensive than other sites/stores, but the quality speaks for itself. The album looks incredible and will last for many years. I went with the HD photos, and the detail and colors were perfect. They had a promotion going at the time (30% off) which definitely sealed the deal. Would recommend to anyone, already planning my next one. Plus they gave me a 15% discount voucher towards my next order. Good aussie company.

Amazing quality

I was blown away with how my photobook turned out. I was nervous about my photos as im not a pro photographer but the photos look fantastic. Very quick to receive my book - only 5 days and it was delivered.

Dave

DaveWeipa

Great print quality

This was my first purchase from Albumworks and I was very impressed. Quality was my number one priority after a series of disappointments with other vendors and the Albumworks HD album lived up to the marketing blurb. The time from order to delivery was very good too - 5 days from order to delivery in Nhulunbuy.

Photo Printing Services

Find out how albumworks compares to other Photo Printing Services

High definition products are brilliant

I have made numerous products - albums, calendars, a poster - all in HD and I've never been disappointed. The print quality of my photos is excellent. Customer service has always been good eg. when one of my books was defective it was immediately replaced.
I find the RRP of the products rather high but the continual special offers and the rewards program make them quite affordable. I have recommended this company to many friends

LEM

LEMWollongong

Very happy customer

I am just completing my 17th book. I have never had a problem with the quality or service. One of my books last year was for a gift & I had a dead line to get it in with a discount but my mother passed away and I didn't get it in on time. I emailed customer service and explained the situation so they put it through with the discount, which was a considerable amount and I received it very quickly.

JGW

JGWSydney, NSW

wouldn't recommend them

I have never done one before
it was difficult to use
when it came the inside fell out of the cover
very badly glued in
not sure what the others do
the sent another with better mechanics
i will try another company next time

Illusion2000Sydney

Poor service

Illusion2000

Finally got some sort of response from this company. Apparently book sitting on an Australia Post desk somewhere?? Who knows where. They will now re print the book - see how long this one takes to arrive!

Good product, terrible service

Great customer service

I have used them for 6 or 7 projects (photobooks) and have found them to be reliable , and very responsive to any enquiries

Photo Printing Services

Find out how albumworks compares to other Photo Printing Services

Despicable customer service policy

Kazz DC

Kazz DCSydney, NSW

Super service, high quality

I used this service to make a photo book for a Design assignment and am thrilled with the result. My book is 30 x 30 with a hard, matte cover and it has exceeded my (high) expectations. The images have turned out to exactly the right colour, the "paper" has a glossy feel which will last long term and I was able to use specific fonts installed on my computer instead of a standard set provided by a company. Great customer service, securely posted and wonderful assistance as required. The downloaded package is free, quick to learn and easy to use.

Will be using this company again for several family books and highly recommend them.

Petronella

Petronellaasked

Can I import a scanned pdf file into albumworks. If so how do I go about it. Cheers
Petronella

Hi Petronella,

Unfortunately our editor does not accept PDFs therefore you would need to convert it to a jpg or png file first. Then you'll be able to use it. There are many free converters if you do a simple Google search of 'convert PDF to JPG'.

Alternatively you could re-scan in JPG format. With scanned documents or images we recommend scanning between 300-600dpi to ensure the quality is sufficient. Don't scan higher than 600dpi though, as it makes the file size too large and doesn't improve the print quality.

Hope that helps.
- albumworks

Nick

Nickasked

I'm in the United States. how expensive is it to ship albums to the US? AND: Can i work on a single album for a while off and onb before printing or does it get deleted? thanks!

Hi Nick,

Yes, you sure can. You can work on any project for as you like. Just ensure you check for updates in our editor.

Shipping is dependant on size and ranges from$9.95AU to $17.95AU. We charge the same shipping rates worldwide.

Feel free to contact our customer service team if you have any more enquiries - service@albumworks.com.au or use our live chat feature on our website - www.albumworks.com.au

Take care,
Kim

albumworks customer service manager

Graeme T.asked

Can a photo album be worked on from different devices? As in, is it accessible via a login from different devices?
Cheers,
Graeme
graemetrewin76@gmail.com

Hi Graeme.

We've responded personally to your email. But here is an overview to your question.

If you use our online editor then you can work on more than one device. You access your project by logging in on our website.

If you use our download editor then your project is stored on the computer that you start it on. You can't easily move it to another device.

Regards

Mike C
Mike C

I make my albums on my desk top computer where I have all my photos to chose from and the ability to edit some as necessary using Lightroom and/or Photoshop. However, Albumworks are the best people to ask as they often update their services. Cheers

Thanks, Mike!

Get an answer from our members and albumworks representatives