Had it for years and still going strong!

Bought two queen size from Aldi 4 years ago and they are still going strong! No issues, just need to top up the air every evening when guests stayed for a few days, but legitimately it is the best air mattress! My sister just visited for a couple nights and then went to an air bnb and said this air mattress was way more comfortable. Its nice and high and deflated easily by using the attached electric pump in reverse and manually folding bed to push out remaining air. also because of its height you definitely don’t end up on the floor in the middle of the night like those thinner traditional ones! Great buy and great value for the number of repeated uses over the year :) all my guests love it.

Date PurchasedJuly 2014

It's fine.

Reading the other reviews, I must have lucked out. I've been using it for 11 months, with minimal issues. I have had one hole, but I've also got several cats, so that wasn't unexpected. Traditional puncture repair kits were utterly useless, but a lump of blu-tac and some 1000 mile tape have sorted that out.
I do need to put a bit more air in every few days, but not loads.
It's legit the most comfortable thing I've slept on.

Date PurchasedNov 2016