ALDI 37cc Chainsaw (Nov 2015)

ALDI 37cc Chainsaw (Nov 2015)

MPN: 50712

Steve

SteveAlbury

Ideal For Light Work

Bought this 37 cc chainsaw from Aldi primarily for light work during annual camping trips. Starts every year with 2-3pulls,nice compact size does the job great. Its not industrial designed so only good for light domestic jobs. But it does overly leak chain oil so only put enough oil in for what you need.

Purchased in February 2014 for $100.00.

Waste of money

The chainsaw that I purchased is about 2 months old, never cut a branch and started only once. I needed to use it today and it would not start. Although the chainsaw only cost $100 it is not fit for purpose. If you are thinking about buying a chainsaw do yourself a favour don,t buy an Aldi Chainsaw. Lift your game ALDI, most people who shop at you stores expect goods to last for a little while

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Poor machine and poor service.

Chainsaw didn't start from the first attempt. Tried on multiple occasions and checked spark plugs, fuel etc. but still couldn't get it to start. My fault that I waited too long to take it back but now have to take it myself to a service centre at my cost. Cheap piece of rubbish.

Gardenline chain saw dissapointment

Bought one just before Christmas ..only got to put together last weekend....Same as some of the others.. started for 30 seconds & that was it. Nearly tore my arm off with the recoil.Spent quite a bit of time on it even tried a brand new plug to NO avail & now they Gardenline inform me I have to take it to one of their service agents. What a waste of time.

Michael

Michael

Big Disappointment

The price seemed good so I bought it. I assembled it and followed the starting instructions to the letter. It ran for around 5 seconds and I was not able to start it again. I rang the service centre, which was nearby and they told me it would be a minimum of 10 days before they could even look at it. The instructions say that the service centre can adjust the carb if necessary but I didn't expect it would take so long. So I returned it. At Aldi, they asked me if there was petrol in it. When I told them there was and they said they couldn't take it back until I emptied it. So I had to return home to empty the petrol, then go back to Aldi to get my money back.