ALDI 8L Digital Air Fryer (May 2019, May 2020)

ALDI 8L Digital Air Fryer (May 2019, May 2020)

MPN: 701102

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of air fryer would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Frank

FrankGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Big capacity and good price

I got this product when it went on sale a few months back. I have always wanted a big air fryer since we have a big family to feed. This product suits our family perfectly. This is the first time I used an air fryer and it was quick, convenient and healthy since I hardly used oil. I am happy with this product overall!

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for A$99.00.

2bldornot2bld

2bldornot2bldBribsane

Functionality VS hyped Marketing, budget fryer wins

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for A$96.00.

Deb.B

Deb.BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aldi air fryer

The Aldi air fryer is amazing. It cooks the best fish and chips. And no oil. I would recommend this air fryer for a family. Chips cook so crunchy.
Very with my purchase

Purchased in April 2019 at Aldi kawana.

Air Fryers

Find out how ALDI 8L Digital Air Fryer (May 2019, May 2020) compares to other Air Fryers

Chen J.

Chen J.asked

8L Digital (May 2019, May 2020)

Where can i buy this plz

Maryanne

Maryanneasked

We’re is serial number

Tad

Tadasked

8L Digital (May 2019, May 2020)

can it be used as a dehydrator

Margaret Keogh
Margaret Keogh

I don't know Tad, but it's really the same as a normal Oven fan forced on not. You can dry things in an oven but why not ring the After Sales Support. I will be interested to find out too.i have never used a Dehydrator. My daughter has one just can't question her about it at present as she's in the USA, sleeping now.