ALDI 8L Digital Air Fryer (May 2019, May 2020)

ALDI 8L Digital Air Fryer (May 2019, May 2020)

MPN: 701102

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? An air fryer is a great way to decrease fat intake, while still indulge in our favourite foods. Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers as well as important features to look out for to make investing in a new air fryer worth it for you.

Read now

4.2

Umi Musa

Umi MusaAustralian Capital Territory

The purchase I never regret making

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI for A$99.00.

grawsi

grawsi

Best $99 spent

Purchased this apart of the special buys in May. I was always sceptical about buying one but it is definitely worth it! Cooks with the same quality and taste as it would in the oven but in half the time. Great for snack food and roasts and great that it doesn't require much oil if you choose to use it

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for A$99.00.

Product is used Weekly
Frank

FrankGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Big capacity and good price

I got this product when it went on sale a few months back. I have always wanted a big air fryer since we have a big family to feed. This product suits our family perfectly. This is the first time I used an air fryer and it was quick, convenient and healthy since I hardly used oil. I am happy with this product overall!

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for A$99.00.

Air Fryers

Find out how ALDI 8L Digital Air Fryer (May 2019, May 2020) compares to other Air Fryers

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible

Worked great for the first 2 uses! Had people over and decided to do some chips in it and of course the fan doesnt work and cook anything. Making the thing useless!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$99.00.

Product is used Weekly
2bldornot2bld

2bldornot2bldBribsane

Functionality VS hyped Marketing, budget fryer wins

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for A$96.00.

Deb.B

Deb.BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aldi air fryer

The Aldi air fryer is amazing. It cooks the best fish and chips. And no oil. I would recommend this air fryer for a family. Chips cook so crunchy.
Very with my purchase

Purchased in April 2019 at Aldi kawana.