ALDI Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)
Part of ALDI Mini Chopper 4.0

ALDI Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021) Questions & Answers

Dixie Smith-Frowd
Dixie Smith-Frowd · Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

I purchased a mini chopper (Ambiano) 1 litre and the blade is turning but not chopping. I think I overdid it with chopping pitted dates. Is there a replacement blade part for this model (Model: IA0676) Product Code:61804) 08/2018? Could you please ring and let me know. Thank you. Dixie 0435443912.

Kath
Kath · Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

Can I get a replacement bowl for my Aldi mini chopper. I really love this little appliance and am lost without it :(

Jane M
Jane M · Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

I have broken the top of the blade ‘spindle’ bit that inserts into the motor :(
Can i get a spare?? i’m in Brisbane

AJ A.
AJ A.

I just broke mine too. Did you manage to get a blade spindle?

Seelya

I just broke mine too. Did you manage to get a blade spindle?

Irmgard
Irmgard · Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

Can I purchase a replacement bowl for the Ambiano Mini chopper?

Seelya

Did you manged to get a Bowl?

Seelya

I have broken the top of the blade ‘spindle’ bit that inserts into the motor. I need to find replacement blade.

Irmgard
Irmgard · Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

Is it possible to get a replacement bowl for this chopper. I just broke mine!!

faybell
faybell · Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

I love my Aldi mini chopper but I have cracked the bowl...can I get a replacement , or is there someone who could help me. Please....I am devastated....

Dave
Dave

Hi faybell we burned out our chopper motor pushing it too hard but have a bowl how can you be contacted? They are a great little unit, be sad to throw bowl away. We are in Victoria. My wife has face book maybe if that's better than phone number or email? let us know
regards

Thanks Dave, i am in Echuca.family in vic.. phone ok, 0409543865 Fay

Jenniferashley
Jenniferashley · Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

I so want one of these. I bought one a couple of years ago and loved it. My daughter used it and has kept it, so I need a new one. Anyone know when they will bring it out again. ? I’m in Australia.

barbdegraaf

Where in Australia? I have one I haven't used because I have other choppers and live in a motorhome - no room. Bought in July 20. In QLD at present.

Jenniferashley

I’m in NSW . I am happy to pay postage !

barbdegraaf

Dont have the box but could send it COD. How do we organize this? New to this messaging. Im on FB marketplace or you can email me on barbdegraaf1@gmail.com. or give me an address and will find out at PO.

Thanh le
Thanh le · Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

I bought Ambiano mini chopper from Aldi last month , but it missed a stainless steel blades , my receipt lost too . Where I can to order blades ?

Tosin
Tosin · Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

I brought my ambiano mini chopper from aldl last month but unfortunately the grater is not working again and I didn't know where I put my receipts. Please how can you help me with this? Thanks

4rifa
4rifa · Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

I was happy with my Ambiano mini chopper, but unfortunately the inside of the blade got melted due to over heating. Like to know if there is a replacement blade available? If yes then where and how can I get it?

Doug A · Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

can I use liquid in my ambilando mini chopper

Doug A · Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

can i use liquid in my ambiano mini chopper

can i use liquid in my iambi mini chopper

can i use liquid in my iambi mini chopper

Bob
Bob · Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

I purchased a Multi Functional Food Grater from Aldi, and have lost the instructions how can I replace them i.3 what grater to use for various foods?

bobbyokeefe43@gmail.com

Zekrullah A.
Zekrullah A. · Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

From where I can by this in Adelaide?
Please let me know thanks

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Select a listing for your question
ALDI Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)