ALDI Ambiano Multifunction Vacuum Food Sealer (2016-2021)

See the Best Food Sealers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

3.9
    Around_Here
    Around_HereAU

Sucks and Seals. Does a good job

Overall I am very happy with the product. The bags for the sealer are available in pre-made sizes or an open ended roll allowing you to make your own size bag - length wise. Interestingly I find I am using the 'self sized' bags more often than the pre-made.

The only couple of detractors for mine is that 1. it could, on occasion suck a bit more air out where there might be an air pocket trapped, and, 2. very rarely, I have found a small leak where the bag has not completely sealed although it might look fine visually.

I am pleased that Aldi seem to stock replacement bags fairly frequently and I do hope they continue to do so. My machine is probably going on to a year old now and thankfully no issues have surfaced on my unit.

Purchased in August 2018.

Louise
    Louisensw

Would have given 5 stars except for the fact that there is no mention in the manual that you must close the lid quite forcibly to get it to lock. I almost returned it to Aldi thinking it was faulty cause it wasn't heating up. It looked to be locked but wasn't. You really have to apply strong pressure at the corners when you close the lid. Once that was sorted it worked extremely well. The vacuum seal was very strong. They recommend to use the gentle setting for delicate foods and I would head that warning.

Purchased in February 2019 at ALDI for $70.00.

Other Food Sealers

Greg R
    Greg RWollongong

Vacuum Sealer 'foam' split = no suck and seal

I was happy when I first used the product but after a while it stopped working. I investigated and found out why. This product is only 5 months old and the seal around the vacuum part has just come away from the lid. This means that it sucks the air out but can't seal. So when I hit the seal button, air comes back in, which defeats the point. Bad build.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
    alanz
    alanzAU

Excellent, but you have to take it slowly

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
    Food Sealers

Find out how ALDI Ambiano Multifunction Vacuum Food Sealer (2016-2021) compares to other Food Sealers

See all ALDI Vacuum Food Sealer reviews

Fabio
    Fabioasked
    Ambiano Multifunction Vacuum Food Sealer (2016-2021)

Hi there, where can I repair my vacuum food saver in Melbourne?

David S
    David Sasked
    Ambiano Multifunction Vacuum Food Sealer (2016-2021)

My machine won’t seal the bags once they have been vacuumed (when pressing the vacuum/seal button)
    It will seal the bag otherwise when just the seal only button is pressed
    Does anyone have an idea as to what may be wrong with it?

Lee
    Lee

I've never encountered that problem before, sounds like a fault.
    One thing i would do when sealing potentially wet items would be to press the vac/seal button but manually press the "seal only" once the air was out as often with wet items it would pull fluid through preventing it from sealing.

Dave
    Dave

Mine has started to act the same way after about five years. Research shows it is due to the gaskets mounted in the two halves not sealing. Trying to find out where to buy the spare gaskets!

Steven J.
    Steven J.

Where do you buy the gaskets?

Moire
    Moireasked
    Ambiano Multifunction Vacuum Food Sealer (2016-2021)

Where can purchase the plastic roll? I have run out and only have a few already ut bags left.

Kerrie
    Kerrie

I've bought them on eBay, but make sure you get the ones with ribbing on them, smooth bags don't work in the lumina machine. Aldi have them on sale periodically as well, and I think you can get them at Myer etc, in their appliance section.

See all ALDI Ambiano Multifunction Vacuum Food Sealer (2016-2021) questions

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Compare all 10 ALDI Vacuum Food Sealer