8ALDI Backpack Vacuum Cleaner

ALDI Backpack Vacuum Cleaner Questions & Answers

Rick
Rick · Stirling Backpack Vacuum (Mar 2016, Mar 2017)

Hi, I'm after replacement bags for the 2016 - 2017 ALDI Stirling Backpack Vacuum cleaner, where can I purchase them from please.

J Sutton
J Sutton

Mine doesn't take bags so I can't help with this however I contacted the help line number to be told I couldn't get a new filter or belt for my 2019 backpack vacuum cleaner in 2022.Very disappointing after sales service.

Rick

Why sell the product if they aren't going to be able to sell you the spare parts

sheree
sheree · Backpack Vacuum Cleaner

Do you have any Vacumn Cleaners for sale right now please? Thanks Son
iaia

Mirjana G.
Mirjana G. · Stirling Backpack Vacuum (Mar 2016, Mar 2017)

Hi, I'm after this product. When you will have it in your stores.again. I'm from Young nsw.

Beverly
Beverly · Stirling Backpack Vacuum (Sep 2017, Mar 2018, Sep 2018)

Can you still buy this backpack vacuum cleaner

Beverly
Beverly · Stirling Backpack Vacuum (Sep 2017, Mar 2018, Sep 2018)

Can you still buy this backpack vacuum cleaner

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Select a listing for your question
ALDI Backpack Vacuum Cleaner