See the Best Full HD TVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great picture and a good price

Great picture with easy remote control
Wireless connection works very easy to use and enough HDMI ports to connect amplifier and blue ray player.Simply good value for what it cost to buy

Purchased in March 2016 for $599.00.

Bauhn 55” 4K tv ALDI

I have had no trouble with this TV . It’s quality is actually very good , has 4 HDMI connections works very well with chromecast ultra. Blacks are not as good as the much higher priced Samsung or Sony but, for $599 it is brilliant .

Purchased in August 2017 at ALDI.

Dead after two years

I needed a smart TV and I thought I could give it a go with this one as some of the Aldi products are quite good. I should have read the reviews and done my homework first. Unfortunately it only last two years. I will now spend more on a reliable brand so I can have peace of mine.

Purchased in March 2017 for $400.00.

Great Tv for the price

Bauhn 40" Full High def LED LCD TV with Dvd player. Bought this tv a month ago for $379.00 from Aldi. Extremely happy with the product for the price. Has everything you need, including, HDMI and USB DVD and PVR.
Sound could be slightly better. Great for a spare TV or for the kids room.

Poor sound and only fair picture on this tv

Not at all happy with my purchase of this tv from Aldi. The sound quality is poor and voices are difficult understand. The picture quality is not what you would expect from a HD tv. I will return it for a refund and buy another brand from a retailer where I can view picture and listen to sound quality. Buyer's beware!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

The sound is so poor,cant make out much speech.

I purchased a 24" Aldi /Bauhn TV set ATV24C-0617 from Aldi today.The picture is OK,but the sound is so poor and distorted ,I cant make out much speech.Especially women newsreaders on commercial channels.I have tried various adjustments on the set,but very little difference.The 24" set is about the same price as other store brands,so no great saving,just convenience.I will return it and get another elsewhere.

Good quality from Aldi

I bought the 40" Full High Definition LED LCD TV from Aldi in April 2017. Cost $333. The TV is good: the right size I wanted, and picture clarity is good. Speakers/sound good. The only issues I have with the unit are - 1) the legs: they are at a 45 degree angle. A choice of straight or angled would have been better. 2) The screen is slow to startup - when pressing the power button, it takes between 5-10 seconds for the screen to appear.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

My tv is Bauhn 55 4k ultra he smart tv with her its 2years old and it turns its self of after 2hours or less.
Does it turn off while watching or when it is on no signal screen?Wen watching it.

Why is the no picture, only a sound?

Power turns on but there is no display?picture. It always came up first with Logo first and now its just a black screen. But the sound is still there