ALDI Bauhn 2017 Models

11 questions from our users

John richardsasked

ATV40FHD-0217 (40", Feb 2017)

Does this model have chromecast picking up "chromecast tv bedroom on my phone model atv40fhd 0217

John richards

I sent an email see question above to After Sales Support did not get a reply looks like their technicians dont know

Margaret A.

Margaret A.asked

ATV40FHD-0217 (40", Feb 2017)

Can't change anything with the remote. The tv locks and we have to turn off at the power and start again.

Rod R.

Rod R.asked

ATV40FHD-0217 (40", Feb 2017)

The TV is stuck on media mode and it is not the remote

MARK M.asked

My tv is Bauhn 55 4k ultra he smart tv with her its 2years old and it turns its self of after 2hours or less.

Jesse L.
Jesse L.

Does it turn off while watching or when it is on no signal screen?

Wen watching it.

Manisha

Manishaasked

ATV40FHD-0217 (40", Feb 2017)

Why is the no picture, only a sound?

Manisha

Manishaasked

ATV40FHD-0217 (40", Feb 2017)

Power turns on but there is no display?picture. It always came up first with Logo first and now its just a black screen. But the sound is still there

P.kate
P.kate

Mine is doing the same thing.

Your O.

Your O.asked

ATV40FHDC-0817 (40", Aug 2017)

Why im tv wont fully turn on

Cameron H.

Cameron H.asked

ATV40FHD-0217 (40", Feb 2017)

All My hdmi ports have stopped working I get no signal on all of them and I have used different cables and still get nothing

suzyq48
suzyq48

Hi Cameron
1 Is the tv still under warranty.
2 have you called Aldi support team .
3 Have you tried to use a coaxle cable from the wall unit to the tv .
4 I use hdmi only for my dvd player .

John richards

Good luck with that. - with their after sales support team ....no one answers the phone keeps saying send email and you get no reply thats a worry ....

Lynne

Lynneasked

ATV24C-0617 (24", June 2017)

Volume us too low. How do I increase?

Colly

Collyasked

ATV40FHDC-0817 (40", Aug 2017)

Where can I buy a tv stand for this model?

Kyal R

Kyal Rasked

ATV24C-0617 (24", June 2017)

I bought a Baugh 24 inch tv and all it does is when I turn it on all it does is the light keeps flashing and it keeps turning itself on and off again?

Amanda Ng
Amanda Ng

Can then.

Rodk
Rodk

I had a similar problem. How I solve this was as follows. Pull off all the attachments including cables to DVD player, Telstra box, Foxtel box. Disconnect everything. Turn the television off and leave off for five or ten minutes. Then add the basic connection to run the television through the antenna only. Turn on. If ok, start added the bits and pieces until it fails. One of the cables or attachments is faulty and needs replacement. If it fails with the most basic setup then it is most likely to be inside the television itself. In which case, take back for a replacement set.

Tony
Tony

Rodk answer worked for me on my Bauhn TV. Thank you.

See all ALDI Bauhn Full HD TV questions

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives