ALDI Bauhn Noise Cancelling Headphones (Jun 2018)

See the Best Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bauhn Bluetooth headphones

They are brilliant for the price. They are comfortable to wear with soft ear pads and not heavy, works perfectly with all my bluetooth devices and phone mic as well. Can comfortably go about my work around the yard and housework without them falling off, just love them.

Purchased in August 2018 for $39.99.

Sound Quality
Bass
Comfort
Noise Cancellation

Aldi noise cancelling Bluetooth headphones.

You usually get what you pay for... so for bang for the buck, these headphones are absolutely sensational!! They are comfortable, noise cancelling, great sound.. although I do use them for radio, not music.. and the rechargeable battery lasts for hours and hours.. I keep expecting them to discharge and they don’t! Awesome for me and for my 3 year old granddaughter and the endless episodes and repeats of Peppa Pig!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

They work....and I’ll tell you why!

Purchased these puppies in June 18 from the local Aldi intending on using them on a long haul flight. Decided I’d try them out and listen to the footy one night with the headphones plugged into my iPhone. Sitting in bed, minding my own bussiness, listening to the footy and BOOM! My eyes started to water, nostrils involuntarily flaring, lungs collapsing...I turned to look at my wife, who i see is having a giggle. Realising what had happened I asked if her fart was loud. Through her laughter she said it had been quite loud...didn’t hear a thing. The headphones work..

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Advertised as Bluetooth

Doesn’t work as Bluetooth as I thought when purchased from Aldi as Bluetooth noise cancelling headphones. They Must be plugged into a device to listen to music. Comfortable ear pieces unless you wear glasses, then it hurts with prolonged use. Great sound, Not happy with ‘no Bluetooth’ on this model.

Date PurchasedJun 2018