ALDI Bauhn Noise Cancelling Headphones (Nov 2017)

See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nah

So the headphones themselves are pretty good! but they give you a foot of USB charging lead and a foot of line distance. I need it to be.. at least .. twice that length minimum.. its not long enough to reach from my head to my pc. Its not a big deal.. but not I have to EBAY to find another cord and another lead

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Good for the money, not so good for the ears

I've A/B'd the noise cancellation baunh's against my Bose QC35s. Of course, it's an unfair comparison but here it is anyway.
PROS
- dirt cheap
- decent (subjective) sound quality at lower to medium volume levels. Easily distorts past halfway on my S8 volume dial
- Will need some EQ'ing to get the sound right - out of the box, a bit too much on the Mids
- Once you go wireless, you can't go back
- Bluetooth connectivity was fine in my check - but I can't attest to doing a lot of testing here

CONS
- Not comfortable to wear at all. I couldn't manage to wear them for 10 mins. They are too shallow and sit on the ear, as opposed to around the ear, in my case and I don't think I have very big ears.
- The noise cancellation is not world class like Bose's - it's more subtle, you don't feel the vacuum feeling much. But I think that's also because they don't surround the ear, thus I'd have to say it's certainly not as effective, simply because it's leaking sound in but it does work.
- Produces so so Lows - not much clarity in the higher frequency range either.
- Average build quality. I don't think they would survive a daily commute for very long.

I understand why many would be reluctant to spend $300+ on noise cancellation headphones but the BOSE and SONY's are miles apart from these.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Powerful, too powerful...

Just bought them an hour ago.
Not too loud with my phone, but my computer is a different story. Do not listen on full volume and keep volume down when plugging in and out.
I recommend using an Equalizer to drop the 500, 600 800 and 1k hz down 4.5DB and bit more 5k and above.
Pros: Very Loud, Nice Hitting and Muting, Theatre Quality Audio
Cons: Noise Cancelling creates background noise, While bass is impressive it doesn't like bass boosting

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Noise cancelling headphones

We have looked at more expensive headphones, but these are very good. We have just travelled to Thailand using my son's expensive headphones and these are comparable. We are travelling to Europe next year and will be taking these everywhere including planes and trains. Price was 20% of expensive sets.

Date PurchasedNov 2017