ALDI Bauhn Noise Cancelling Headphones (Nov 2017)

ALDI Bauhn Noise Cancelling Headphones (Nov 2017)

Nah

So the headphones themselves are pretty good! but they give you a foot of USB charging lead and a foot of line distance. I need it to be.. at least .. twice that length minimum.. its not long enough to reach from my head to my pc. Its not a big deal.. but not I have to EBAY to find another cord and another lead

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Will B

Will BSydney

Good for the money, not so good for the ears

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
    Kitsune131

Kitsune131Morayfield

Powerful, too powerful...

Just bought them an hour ago.
    Not too loud with my phone, but my computer is a different story. Do not listen on full volume and keep volume down when plugging in and out.
    I recommend using an Equalizer to drop the 500, 600 800 and 1k hz down 4.5DB and bit more 5k and above.
    Pros: Very Loud, Nice Hitting and Muting, Theatre Quality Audio
    Cons: Noise Cancelling creates background noise, While bass is impressive it doesn't like bass boosting

Date PurchasedNov 2017
    Noel

NoelBurwood

Noise cancelling headphones

We have looked at more expensive headphones, but these are very good. We have just travelled to Thailand using my son's expensive headphones and these are comparable. We are travelling to Europe next year and will be taking these everywhere including planes and trains. Price was 20% of expensive sets.

Date PurchasedNov 2017