Aldi has done it again! Good products and super cheap prices
These are the real deal in terms of price, music quality is excellent and they are wireless which I love so I don't have to worry about wires getting tangled or getting in my way.
We have only used our headphones whilst travelling on 2 long flights, recently. We were both very happy that they performed as we expected. Quite comfy to wear too. The price was great. As I said, we can't complain.
Purchased in April 2019 at Deception Bay, Queensland for $69.00.
HE170751 Cheap and works brilliantly
Having had Bose QC35s that were now playing up the choice of Aldi posed an initial concern. Hmmm $79 vs $300+ . At least i can return them...right.
Neat package with a travel case, two prong airline adapter, micro USB cable and a 3.5mm audio cable. The headphones are bluetooth, ANC and fold well into the slim zip hardshell case. Deep grey to black colour.
The fit is good and sits overear a issue not evident in any pic or on carton. The spring fit isnt overly tight either. A comfortable fit.
Pairing using the instructions is easy. A few issues i learned:
1. ANC must be turned on and off. The headphones can have anc on when the audio etc is off. Good for sleep on a aircraft
2. Charge time is 1 to 2 hrs using micro usb. Works well my cygnett power battery
3. Why is there a audio cable,? Not all devices are bluetooth but the most important is some airlines will not allow blutooth until level flight. Makes sense.
4. Case has a small elastic pocket for the cables. Nice to keep them from rolling about
5. Audio quality is really good. As good as the bose even.
6. ANC works well on trains and in flight
7. Bluetooth cannot be used if audio cable is inserted. You use or the other eg use cable prior to takeoff or with airline adapter etc. Later remove cable and use device. Simple to use.
Do i like them...definately.
For the price, these are great!
These headphones are fantastic with noise canceling. The audio quality has plenty of depth/bass but could use a bit of an improvement in the upper sounds. They definitely ARE bluetooth but are not compatible with some older devices. The headphones work just fine with my iPad and iPhone Xs Max. Also work fine on a Dell laptop. Bluetooth range is limited.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.