ALDI Boxing Tower and Bag

ALDI Boxing Tower and Bag

2.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Exercise & Fitness Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

2.0
1 review

Tim
TimWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Box tubing too light.

Bought this tower as soon as it came in to store, got it home and assembled it, and thought I'd give the speedball a go, and one set in and the rivets pulled out of the strapping rendering the ball useless. I did not even bother going back for warranty as I would have received the exact same as a replacement, so I ordered a new ball online for $50. New ball arrived, so I thought let's go and have another go, well three days later the speed ball support beam has torn away from the box tubing it is welded too, the welds have not failed, it's just that the material is too thin to withstand a proper speedball workout.
This tower is not suitable for the serious trainer, ok possibly for young kids to start with.

Purchased in October 2021 for $199.00.