3.0

Great value, great product

I was not sure it was a good idea to buy this but we had great service on our rather precious inferior Stirling vented dryer ( but at just over $250 what do you expect) but this dryer has far exceeded my expectations. It doesn’t tumble reverse except on anti crease cycle but nor to sheets get into a tangle or roll - just dried a whole load of sheets and doona covers and not a tangle or wet spot . I have also heard heat pump dryers can leave clothes damp - not this one unless you ask it to.
I am very happy

Purchased in July 2019 for A$579.00.

kryz

kryzWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Does the job

We bought this dryer for wet weather and it is adequate. It does the job! I find the dry time is quite long, but is acceptable for those occasions where we get caught out. It does generate a lot of external heat and should be used in a well ventilated area.

Purchased in July 2019 at ALDI for A$249.00.

Michelle T.

Michelle T.

A great little performer for the price

At $249 I didn’t expect my Aldi Stirling 7kg dryer to be fantastic, but it is, And I love it, and it quietly did 2 small loads of thick Aldi towels and jeans in under an hour and the lot was done and put away.
Aaahhh, thanks Aldi
Now I don’t have to go to seedy unkept laundromats anymore.
Read the instructions and don’t overfill it with sopping wet things (never do that to any dryer) and clean the filter after EVERY load and it should last for years past the 3 year warranty. Worth it.

Purchased in July 2019 at ALDI for A$249.00.

Absolute waste of money

Stopped working after 2 years. Mind you it took forever to dry anything prior to it dying. Waste of money. Avoid at all costs, do not waste your money on this rubbish machine

Purchased in May 2017 at ALDI.

ravi y.

ravi y.

Good for the price

The dryer is overall not that great but good for occasional use, doesn't really do the great job.
you get what you pay for compared to other big brands the it does the job for 2-3 people.

Purchased in June 2018 for A$179.00.

Enya

EnyaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

You get what you pay for

Purchased in June 2014 at ALDI for A$329.00.

DogzOwn

DogzOwnGippsland, VIC

The drum came loose, screws strippef

As above, nothing much else to say, really, rhubarb rhubarb rhunarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhunarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhunarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhunarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhunarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb rhunarb rhubarb rhubarb rhunarb rhubarb rhubarb rhunarb rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Think twice

The dryer filter falls off constantly. Really annoying and noisy.
The rotation ties sheets into big knots which means you constantly have to attend to the wound up pieces. It also ties towels into tight bundles so unless you in attendance the towels are wet after 2 hours.
Cheap but I wouldn't buy another!

Date PurchasedSep 2017
ZonasjaAlekseyfv

ZonasjaAlekseyfvYeronga

great machine

The clothes dryer is fantastic and the design is stylish. This clothes dryer surprises me, it is very used, its connection and operation are very simple. Its drying effect is very good, and it is very quiet when working. With this dryer, you never have to worry about wet clothes.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Said

SaidSydney

I purchased the game Stirling (Aldi) 6.5 clothes dryer early last year in an Aldi off Woodville road it is just amazing it’s perfect it dryers my clothing within minutes and I don’t have to worry about going to my backyard to hang my washing I love it and I love the warranty and the options on warranty we should see more electrical equipment in Aldi and other big outlets.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Fatto

FattoEltham

Still going great

Have had this for since july and its still going strong. I thought it would make a more noticeable saving on out power bill but I can't really notice the difference. It works fine and other than taking a bit longer than our old dryer I have no complaints. I like how it take ws whole load staring t from the washer and the smart programs - that's great

Rec0rds

Rec0rdsMelbourne

Good cheap dryer - simple but effective

This was the cheapest dryer going when I bought it and its has put in three solid years. Its not about to won any beauty pageants but it does the intended job and has run without a hitch for years. It makes a big difference to have a dryer in Melbourne. Its very simple to use and was extremely cheap to buy.

Date PurchasedJun 2014
Wilsons

WilsonsMalvern

Still working!

I thought this wouldn't last as long as it has so far. Its one of those cases where as soon as you unpack it you go "oh". Its a bit on the cheap and crumby side of things but amazingly is has been completely reliable and I even used it this morning. Not the biggest capacity, not the best quality but cheap!

Date PurchasedJun 2015
Meerkat

MeerkatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great dryer

This is the condensing unit. I shopped around for prices and reviews. Easy to clean the lint, with a large drying capacity. The controls are fairly simple and intuitive, makes for easy use. It's a solid unit with a light inside. It drys great, has a alarm when finished drying and also has a refresh function.

Sunday1

Sunday1Carlton

Very Simple Dryer Dries Alright

This spins around and blows heated air over the clothes for a predetermined time set by a manual timer. About as simple and rudimentary as is humanly possible. It does an alright job but it is built light and has lots of super el-cheapo plastic parts including a lint filter that falls out on its own. Wouldn't get the same one again but it has worked ok so far

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Find out how ALDI Clothes Dryer compares to other Clothes Dryers

Is it normal to leak water from the. Filter ??

I have a Meile condensed dryer and Dosent leak water , why dose this one leak water it’s not attractive to put a towel on the ground to absorb the water . When I take the towels out of the dryer they have a weird smell. Not great product at all .

Moose

MooseMoorabin

Works ok bit flimsy

This is still running after two years and still drying my clothes so I am happy enough with it. Whether I would actually recommend it to others ais debatable as its a very cheaply made product and it shows - the plastic on the link filter is nonsense and it regularly just falls out so I am not sure I would unless you understand this and want the very cheapest product and understand that it probably wont last all that many years

Date PurchasedMay 2015
CheynKissy

CheynKissySouth Australia

Just ok

I'm not sure I would recommend this machine unless you were in desperate need for one and on limited funds. Ours lasted us a little under three years which for the price is not bad. We did have to claim a repair about a year in and it took so long to complete that we were not able to use the dryer at all for a couple of months. We were never able to use the highest heat setting as it would make the dryer overheat and shut down and the lint filter is at the back of the machine and its not easy to get off or empty. All in all it was just ok and I wouldn't buy another one.

Date PurchasedJun 2015
Ultrapac

UltrapacIllawarra, NSW

Good, Solid Dryer

This is a very nice unit. Easy to remove the lint, with a large drying capacity. The controls are fairly simple and intuitive, which makes for easy use. It's a solid feel, and the door actually feel more solid then many "branded" appliance dryer doors. It's downside is that, like all vented dryers, it's not super efficient. But otherwise, it's pretty good.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Diana.C

Diana.C

Great dryer good options

Very good dryer has a lot of options which I think is great because sometimes you don't want to over dry the cloths or you just need to air them out ! Sometimes the cloths are damp and you just need to dry it not the full cycle because of the options.

Date PurchasedApr 2016