ALDI Crane Exercise Bike

ALDI Crane Exercise Bike Questions & Answers (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by ALDI

43 questions from our users

Bretto
Brettoasked

Why does no one say please or thank you ?

Zip L.
Zip L.

Good question.

Hilda L.
Hilda L.asked

Where can I get a manual for the crane exercise biked please.

Rohini
Rohiniasked

I bought this bike from Aldi. The seat is loose and rotates 360 degrees. Is there a way to make it tight?I couldn't find any instruction to tighten the seat in the manual.

Shelia

I don't know how your seat is attached, but mine is attached with bolts, therefore, I would tighten the bolts. So, check how it is attached under the seat.

Una
Unaasked

How much is it?

Clara
Claraasked

Please where can I buy the crane excerise bike?

You can look online.
If you can't find one, Walmart has a one just like it for $89 by Stamina. I'm not sure if it is available in the store, may only be available online.

beryl C.
beryl C.asked

can you switch off the display when not in use?

It goes off automatically

Dee
Deeasked

I can’t work the LCD screen it won’t tie my stay on it and it won’t give me calories and the only thing it does is my post if I put my hand up on the bar is where it needs to be. Does anyone know how to work the LCD screen?

Cat
Catasked

My pulse monitor just shows P all the time. How do I get it to read my heart rate? I have grabbed the sensors numerous times for more than a few minutes.

Roko
Rokoasked

I am 6'2" tall & could use a longer seat pedestal. Does Crane offer a longer one or an extension to the one that cam with the bike?

stewart
stewart

Mate i am 6ft 4" and still have extra adjustment

Sema A
Sema Aasked

Hi I have crane magnetic upright exercises bike monitor unit it's keep moving how can I fix it is there instructions manual for it. Thank you

sharyse1
sharyse1asked

How do you open the compartment for the battery? Email me simonsayziii@bellsouth.net

Bee
Beeasked

How do i fold it?

Shelia

You pull the "safety pin" out. It is located just above the cycle enclosure.

Lizzie
Lizzieasked

How do I set it up, how do I work it, no manual?

Shelia

I have a manual but I don't see a way to post it.
Email me at Shelia0506@aol.com and I will email it to you.

Ian W.
Ian W.

Could you please email me a copy of the manual? Wood_duck001@yahoo.com.au

HendryC
HendryCasked

Does anyone have a manual for this item?
Alternatively, where can i get one?

I have one.
Email me at Shelia0506@aol.com and I will get one to you.

michael m.
michael m.

Could I have a copy as well please Sheila.

Mike A
Mike Aasked

The left pedal became unscrewed while pedaling and i cannot screw it back in. Any ideas?

Shaukat C
Shaukat Casked

I bought a used bike without a manual. The manual tension changer does not work. What could be wrong and how to fix it?

Cris
Crisasked

How do you set the clock display?

Davo
Davoasked

Is this bike a regular exercise bike.or a spin bike?

Anna
Anna

Its a regular exercise bike.

Steve
Steveasked

I need to reprogram my bike but have no manual. Any help?

Mikel
Mikelasked

I bought a second hand crane bike and don’t know how to power the monitor on. If anyone’s how to please let us know. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Other Exercise Bikes