ALDI Crane Exercise Bike

ALDI Crane Exercise Bike

See the Best Exercise Bikes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

3.8

not happy with this product

Not happy with this product , very bad customer support when approached for a repair during warranty period , they say it was not installed correctly and its owner fault . The install was done as per the procedure available in the packet .

Purchased in October 2020 at ALDI for $199.

Clive W
    Clive Wasked

Where can we buy another screen/computer display for the exercise bike? I have a customer who has a crack3ed screen and broken rear socket due to impact somehow? I see by the comments above that this thread really doesn't appear to be monitored by ALDI? Lets see if we get a reply anytime soon.

Kerry
    Kerryasked

Looking at this bike for my daughter how low does the seat go?

Andrew B
    Andrew Basked

I hope an Aldi rep actually answers this question
    It seems that many questions are not answered. My question:
    Can - Where do I purchase a new computer for the bike?

Clive W.
    Clive W.

I just asked the same question! It appears ALDI don't give a rats ass once the product has been sold. Pretty slack. Maybe this is the price paid for shopping at ALDI?

See all ALDI Crane Exercise Bike questions

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives