ALDI Crane Exercise Bike

ALDI Crane Exercise Bike

See the Best Exercise Bikes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

3.8
    Anna
    AnnaBrisbane

Sturdy bike

Pros
    Good solid bike.
    Manual tensioning dial, easy to use.
    Bike seat is wide and solid, easily moves up or down. Seat also slides out or in allowing for longer legs.
    Display timer has large digits.
    Handlebars move forward or back as needed, fairly easily

Cons
    Display is a little confusing. Maybe I just need a bit more time to sort it out.
    Heart monitor handlebars aren't very responsive
    Try it first if you are short, you might have issues with the pedalling as seat may not go low enough

Sturdy bike!!

Bought the Crane Exercise Bike at Aldi's. Great sturdy bike!!! I have a few complaints:
    Bike seat level is too high for me ( I need a stool to get on it). I'm 5' 2-1/2". Bike seat is too wide!!
    Lastly, I have to change the batteries frequently.

formerlymlp
    formerlymlpCANBERRA

Excellent beginner level exercise bike

Clive W
    Clive Wasked

Where can we buy another screen/computer display for the exercise bike? I have a customer who has a crack3ed screen and broken rear socket due to impact somehow? I see by the comments above that this thread really doesn't appear to be monitored by ALDI? Lets see if we get a reply anytime soon.

Kerry
    Kerryasked

Looking at this bike for my daughter how low does the seat go?

Andrew B
    Andrew Basked

I hope an Aldi rep actually answers this question
    It seems that many questions are not answered. My question:
    Can - Where do I purchase a new computer for the bike?

Clive W.
    Clive W.

I just asked the same question! It appears ALDI don't give a rats ass once the product has been sold. Pretty slack. Maybe this is the price paid for shopping at ALDI?

See all ALDI Crane Exercise Bike questions

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives