89 questions from our users

Gabe A.asked

Stirling STR-DWSS14 (Apr 2020)

The soap is not coming out of the compartment after the full wash is completed. What do I do to fix?

I.P. Daily

What did their service department say?

Gabe A.

I read the manual again and it turns out that I had dishes blocking the soap lid

Emily P.asked

Dishwashers

Constantly clogging up!!! Please help!

I.P. Daily

Do you mean in the machine or through the outlet pipe? Is it under warranty? You may need a service

sandy

sandyasked

Stirling STR-DWSS12 (Jun 2020)

when next time avaliable in the aldi.

No idea

Catwoman

Catwomanasked

Dishwashers

Does an aldi dishwasher have a condenser

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer

I’m not sure about a condenser, but it did have an extra drying cycle. It worked perfectly up until five months. Then died.

Dona G.

Dona G.asked

Stirling W60A1A401B White (Feb 2014, Jul 2015, Jul 2016, Jul 2017)

I have a ALDI sterling dishwasher. Last week I bought it. But water is not drained properly. What can I do?

Having the same problem

Lisa-Marie

Lisa-Marieasked

Stirling W60A1A401B White (Feb 2014, Jul 2015, Jul 2016, Jul 2017)

My diswasher wont work display says e5 problem

kit i.asked

Stirling STR-DWSS14 (Apr 2020)

Just purchased and installed, will see how it goes in the next few weeks

Sonya S.

Energy rating?

3 and a half stars

Sandra Y.asked

Stirling STR-SSDW14 (Apr 2019, Sep 2019)

First wash from new didn't empty water.
second wash ERROR CODE E4
I'm stuck now what can I do please?

Renee H.

Does it have warranty still?

Yes it is brand new. I have only done one wash, then second wash Error code E4

Susan A.asked

Stirling STR-DW14-SS (Apr 2018, Sep 2018)

Is it true that normal size plates dont really fit in it?

Yes they do fit in.

Susan A.

Ok thanks I last question how long are the hoses on it?

When you unbox it the top draw is fitted in the low position & in order to lift the top draw to make place for large dinner plates go to P19 of the Instruction manual and set the top draw to a higher situation which allows you to put in plates even greater than 10' or 260mm & it wont affect the spinning water dispenser. The prev complainants have probably not read the instruction manual

Deb

Debasked

Stirling STR-SSDW14 (Apr 2019, Sep 2019)

Where are these dishwashers manufactured?

nino

ninoasked

where to buy one ?

New kitchenasked

Stirling STR-DW14-SS (Apr 2018, Sep 2018)

Would like to see the top cutlery drawer pulled out

New kitchen

Do you have a photo of the dishwasher with the drawers extended

Don

Donasked

Pre-2014 Dishwasher Models

My dishwasher is giving error 2
How to solve the problem

Blake C.

Blake C.asked

Jody

Jodyasked

Stirling STR-SSDW14 (Apr 2019, Sep 2019)

Is it normal for the green light on the display indicator to keep flashing? Also 90 minute cycle stopped and dishwasher made a beeping sound and two red lights came up in the display J section

Trish

Trishasked

Dishwashers

I purchased a 58140 dishwasher from ALDI 2 years ago for a rental property. The tenants say it never cleaned properly. Now the top and bottom spray arms don't work. We had it inspected and the repairman said that the parts are no longer available even though it is not yet out of warranty. Can I take it back for a refund?

rupotty
rupotty

Probably not a refund but contact Aldi head office they will arrange a replacement. Crap dishwashers.

Andrew
Andrew

First aldi dishwasher I bought never cleaned properly, they have their 60 day return policy otherwise they send you to the manufacturer. But Aldi and Kogan have been called out just of late for doing that as I believe under the consumer act, they have to take the product back if it doesn't work. So if you got your receipt, stand your ground obviously you don't want it repaired (no spare parts) you want either a new one or your money back. Sounds like your dishwasher like my first one was built on a Friday arvo.

Crumpy

Crumpyasked

Stirling STR-SSDW14 (Apr 2019, Sep 2019)

Which basket, upper or lower, to use for a half load?

Crumpy

Crumpyasked

Stirling STR-SSDW14 (Apr 2019, Sep 2019)

Which basket do I use if I want to do a half load? It does not tell you this in the manual.