2.9

• Internal Layout

Sue Cooper

Sue CooperPaddington

Dud

I'm not at all satisfied with this purchase. Dishwasher doesn't clean dishes, regardless of brand of powder used and setting chosen.
We rinse everything before loading to get all food off crockery & cutlery, but this makes no difference.
This is our second aldi dishwasher, I wouldn't buy another. Price was the only plus.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Ashley

AshleyKilmore

Pretty good dishwasher

We got this dishwasher from aldi for our new house and it works pretty good it’s quite big and has a lot of space. I love that the cutlery space can come out and you can put your cutlery away easily. We put ours on eco and it takes about 127 mins which is a long while if you need something fast but at least you know it’s clean. I love that it’s a 3 star energy and 4.5 star water saving. I would recommend this to my family or friends we are happy with our purchase considering the price was great.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
mildducks

mildducksSouth East Queensland, QLD

Going strong after 7 years

Paid $299 for this dishwasher over 7 years ago, does the same job as the expensive brands, every 3rd wash I throw some bleach in, cleans dishwasher, cuttery, stained white cups makes everything so shiny, try it. Would highly recommend, I dont even rinse the dishes and I have a full load every night oh yes I only use the heavy was. NO.2

Date PurchasedSep 2012

Kate

Kate

Piece of crap!

I bought this dishwasher just last year. Bottom drawer does not stay on tracks, it does not clean dishes well at all, glasses come out dirtier than before they went in. It's better to hand wash. Come on Aldi- most of your products are good quality. Unfortunately not this one.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
weapa

weapaAU

Great priced dishwasher

Bought from aldi approx year ago and works good. Sometimes cutlery can still be damp. Love the cutlery pull out at the top rather than a basket.
Fits plenty of dishes and is quite deep but bottom shelves can be easily adjusted. Great warranty period of 3 years so at an affordable cost it would not bother me if broke after 3 years.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
lindm

lindmRadelaide

Does not wash - save your money

Got one for a rental house and this has been the worst thing I have ever purchased. Does not wash, error codes constantly, have had 3 service calls and waiting about 3 months in total for parts. Do not waste your money on any Stirling dishwasher. It can't dissolve tablets, does not wash and does not even dry.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Sound performance, very good after sales service.

He have one of these dishwashers in a house we bought 4 years ago.

I have no problems with the performance of the unit so long as it is sacked properly, but then the wife insists we only use the 'Heavy' cycle and I switch off the unit and open the door for the final 40 minutes or so to save energy and let the dishes dry overnight.

We had an E2 error that was promptly fixed under warranty - despite having no proof of purchase (had so sign a stat dec).

When the drain hose broke recently (due to me forcing it further under the bench) I called the 1300 number for tempo and had a new hose ordered in 5 minutes - at a third of the cost of another online vendor!

Overall very happy with the dishwasher and great after sales service!

Date PurchasedJul 2014
Mop60

Mop60Gympie

Great buy

We bought our Stirling from Aldi only a couple of months ago for people who bought our house!
It washes perfect, I am sometimes by myself and don’t rinse, just put in the dishwasher. When I run it on ‘eco’ setting after 4 days, everything is perfectly literally squeaky clean and when cycle is finished if you leave the door ajar then in the morning everything is dry and ready to put away!
Works better then our ‘Miele’ ever did! Be sad to leave it behind but know we’ve done well for the next owners.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Sangeeta

SangeetaMelbourne

Perfect

It's quite and good value for money
Reasonable features not much fancy one but do the job as others does.if i need any in future i will go this one again.it has three programes heavy intensive and eco.even though rating was not that great it got three star but i will refer to my friendsand family

Date PurchasedJul 2018

DaveVman

DaveVman

Doesn't work out of the box! Save your receipt - you are going to need it.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
PJC

PJC

It works okay

It works fine as a dishwasher.
The bottom drawer is hard to slide in and out, it keeps falling off its tracks.
I couldnt fit dinner plates in it, until I found that the top shelf could be adjusted.
The stainless steel finish is just painted plastic and the paint is flaking off.
Looks cheap, was cheap, will do for now.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Ken

KenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with it

After buying a dishwasher from Harvey Norman ( Anniston) brand $1100: we were disappointed with its performance and non drying capability,so we took it back , just could not decide what to get as all brands seem to have there problems even the expensive ones , so after seeing the latest Aldi dishwasher for only $299 with a 3 year in-house warranty , figured if it lasts 3 years or dies ( at least it will fill in the space under the sink)
Well what a surprise , It is simple to use , washes perfectly and it comes out dry ( altho we leave the door ajar after it finishes ) ..more than happy with it , time will tell but at that price

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Peter

PeterPortmacquarie

Very good Dishwasher

The Aldi Dishwasher cleans the Dishes very well
It is not louder than any other Dishwasher,there are not any favourite features.
It is just a good Dishwasher and I would recommend it to anyone,spezalty for the low price
Thank you Aldi. By the wayI just hope that the Service is as good as the Dishwasher.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

l have been very pleased with my dish washer.

Cleans very well, l use the echo mode a lot, just need to open the door after it has finished washing to dry, tip water off top of cups & shake the cultery basket to remove excess water, also take out any plastic items, leave to dry on sink. l use Aldi,s tabs in it & vinegar as a rinse aide. All going great, have had it 3yrs or more. Love it. Great job Aldi,s.

Date PurchasedAug 2014
Vivienne

VivienneFive Dock

An affordable Stirling Dishwasher

To be honest I am happy with the Dishwasher purchased from Aldis. I am surprised at its quietness and it does clean well with their recommended Cleaning powder. My last dishwasher being an expensive brand did a shorter wash but Stirling has a 4 1/2 water rating.

Holds a 4 piece dinner set quite well so overall no complaints.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Rusty baskets & not washing after 2years

Good price & worked fine first 2 years - now baskets all rusty & doesn’t leave dishes clean - still under Warranty but Tempo don’t return calls & nothing being done about it - I keep ringing & they try to fob me off with “that’s not covered by warranty” then say they will escalate it but I never hear back. It is a bad joke & never again to buy an Aldi appliance

Date PurchasedJul 2015
Funda

Funda

Worst money ever spent

I thought this was awesome for the price I paid which I must admit did work quiet fine for the first year. As for now I'll have to start my machine on 3 different cycles just to have my dishes cleaned even though I rinse them before loading the dishwasher

Date PurchasedMar 2014
Lischa Cohen

Lischa Cohen

Perfect don't know how I lived with out my life

Dose a really good job it's quite and eco friendly easy on the electricity bill too I really love this product kid friendly they can use it with instructions on how to use it but easy for them to which makes life easy for me and kids r happy to use it

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Tim

TimSydney

Like others here it breaks down :-(

Thinking I could save money I tried this machine. It broke down (control arm broke) within 12 months. Once something breaks you are in the nightmare of (a) confirming purchase (ummm is there anywhere other than Aldi you can purchase this machine? I think not!) (b) waiting for parts (c) waiting for service person (d) it breaking down again. I will die before the dishes are actually washed consistently in this machine. Saved $600 over a brand machine? I think not. In retrospect I should have bought a Bosch. My time and months of wasted running around wasn't worth the $600. Should have realised you can take a risk with a cheap mop if breaks down but for any item over $100 at Aldi - be very very wary.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Not a good option

The old adage "I'm not so rich I can afford to buy cheap" really applies here! Unfortunately, handwashing is better than this. The bottom rack keeps coming off track and is more like an exercise machine than something to make life easier. And it doesn't really clean (unless you wash everything first) - which kind of defeats the purpose of having a dishwasher in the first place... Also, drying doesn't seem to be a good option either. All in all, a VERY basic machine and not recommendable.

Date PurchasedDec 2016