2.9

• Internal Layout

Daksha Wright

Daksha Wright

Stirling Aldi dishwasher is so easy to use.

Stirling Aldi dish washer is so easy to use and I simply can not do with out. All my dishes come out not only clean but dry too. The Dish washer Looks great and has lots of features with buttons from soak to intensive wash.
Dish washer is very quite too.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
ollie 67

ollie 67Richmond

Better Than Expected

We got this because we knew we would be leaving our old house but it was better than I expected.
Think of it as a completely standard non luxury model that just happens to look quite good too. It's not the best ever but it's good enough. Maybe the quality of the plastics inside could be improved. We had no problems but they looked a bit weaker.
Lets be realistic though, its cheap and the quality is not as good as the top manufacturers but neither is the price charged. It does what its supposed to, cleans and dries the dishes

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Value for money..

Date PurchasedSep 2009

Stirling dishwasher Aldi

Does work properly
Brand new dishwasher straight out of box. Has error E2 message - water inlet problem and eco mode does work.
Checked hose for water to unit and find there's no problem - probably power board.
Just rung supplier and they say can't do anything cos you dont have purchase receipt.
Where's the customer support here??????

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Annaleesej

AnnaleesejCoburg

Cleans okay

This is a quiet dishwasher, it has enough settings for different loads of dishes. It cleans alright, sometimes you might find the odd little bit of crumb or tiny bit of sauce on something after a load but not always. It does a dries the dishes okay, sometimes they're still a bit wet. Does a good job of cleaning glasses with rinse aid

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Susan Hass

Susan HassAU

Dishwasher

I recently purchased my dishwasher from Aldi and I would highly recommend it, it cleans very good never leves food on my dishes, or lipstick on my cups excellent for pots and pans and is excepionally quiet. You use Aldi dishwasher tablets in it so therefore it is not expensive to run

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Marg T

Marg T

Wash the dishes, dry the dishes

This dishwasher does quite an efficient job of cleaning all the dishes. Unfortunately I have to dry everything myself before packing away...the cutlery in particular. Larger plates are a tight squeeze when packing the dishwasher also. Easy push button operation. Good value for money I guess as was at the lower price bracket for a dishwasher.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Stirling dishwasher (?)

No good, E2 error code, faults every time. Worked only twice. Once only with repairer then stopped. Then once after apparent reset. Repairer coming out to see. Video footage taken for proof. My advice is to stay away from its problems.
Big headaches, you get what you pay for. Waiting for other products to fail that we got from Aldi.
Now we have an E3 error.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Jaz

Jaz

Good for the price!

This dishwasher works really well for the price payed for it. This is our second one as the first one had broken draws.

It always cleans the dishes that are in there. Sometimes you do need some rinse aid or to stack the dishes not so close to each other as they wont clean the best way. Sometimes you'll put a single dish with some butter chicken sauce and the whole dishwasher will be covered in sauce, so you have to run it again.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Amandeep

AmandeepBrisbane

Stay away from it

It does not clean the dishes very well. It leaves plenty behind.

Especially on the dishes with large size, it is not very effective.

I would not recommend this and rather spend your money on a decent brand from good guy or Harvey norman. I would not buy this again.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Cam

CamLara

Excellent value

Always clean, but not always dry. Rinse aid is always a must. Quiet enough to run at night without disturbing anyone. The racks can get a little stuck sometimes. Easy installation, had no problems doing a DIY to replace an old unit. Stainless steel finish matches other appliances. Great value for the price.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
doug

doug

Not worth even the bargain basement price.

Bough it after our old and very reliable Fisher and Paykel finally gave up and we needed a quick replacement. Poor choice, because things started to go wrong within a year or so - seals, spray arms, rack runners etc etc. Better off spending your hard-earned on a decent pair of rubber gloves and a large dish-rack.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Very disappointed

Nothing fits! Our standard size water glasses don't fit in the top draw (catch on cutlery rack). If we lower the top rack, then dinner plates don't fit on bottom rack (catch on water dispensing arm). Also, we have to rinse everything thoroughly before loading, otherwise it doesn't come out clean. May as well wash it all by hand. Bought this because it was recommended by Choice magazine - won't believe their reviews in the future.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Jack

JackMelbourne

Horrible

Our old Dishwasher stopped working so we decided to purchase a new one at Aldi. The first month or two it was actually working just fine. We also enjoyed that it had a cutlery section, in which our old one didn't. Although as going through the same routine daily, it didn't take long until the dish washer had stopped doing its job. Not that it had stopped fully working, but when we would open after its clean, only half of the dishes would be washed! Shortly after that the door wouldn't even close in. We've now decided to just hand wash our dishes for now.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

its crisp

Dish racks fall off tracks when it's loaded, 2nd draw catches on cutlery rack, I just not a good quality, it has a plastic smell while it's running also the dishes do not dry well, it wasn't that cheap either I'm just very disappointed in my purchase, have Aldi got a satisfaction 100% or money back ?!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Heni

Heni

You get what you pay for

Purchased this dishwasher in June 2015, not very great at all. You literally have to wash all the food off the dishes and dry by hand no matter what kind of dish tablets and rinse aid you put in. Dishes always come out with every bit of food mark even as little as a milk spot or sauce on the dishes. You also need to put the cutlery in individually in the tray above that you're standing there loading it for half the time. Very time consuming with the cutlery stacking and rinsing completely all the dishes. Better to just hand wash.

Date PurchasedJul 2015
Customer

CustomerWarrawong

Horrible

My house is newly renovated and the dishwasher is a stainless steal one from Aldis. I haven’t even been able to use it once and it’s already broken it has filled with foul smelling water and won’t turn on or drain. So the house owner has called 3 times now to get someone in to fix it and they have yet to call us back or send someone out. It has been 3 months and I’m sick of waiting. So over my kitchen smelling foul because of the dishwasher

Date PurchasedJul 2017
JT

JTMelbourne

Great Product for the Price

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Debbie

Debbie

A dishwasher with a difference

This dishwasher is a real suprise , it has several wash options and washes the dishes really well .
It runs very quiet .
My favourite features are the separate cutlery tray at the top , which gives loads more room for dishes .
Not to mention the adjustable lower drawer for big items like vases .
Well done ALDI

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Kamel

KamelSydney, NSW

Very good dishwasher

This dishwasher is very good so far only had it for a few month so far so good , does the job well , pretty quiet, cant complain especially that its only about $340 for it and on the plus side it has 3 years warranty for piece of mind .

Date PurchasedAug 2017