ALDI Estelle Double Mattress In A Box

See the Best Mattresses in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very comfortable mattess, luxury

ALDI have done it again.
There memory foam mattress is pure luxury and comfort.
I’m having the best nights sleep I have ever had.
I have a back/ neck problem caused from a MVA. And last year tore the meniscus in both knee’s. As a result I am in constant pain.
Not any more.
I purchased and put this mattress over a thin budget Harvey Norman mattress.
And it is amazing.
So snuggly it fits the curves of my body, in turn taking the pressure off.
I wake relaxed and pain free. I love it and completely recommend this ALDI mattress.
I purchased it in 2019.

Heat Retention No
SaggingNo
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Pleasantly surprised

So glad I made the purchase.

Very sceptical about the whole mattress in a box situation, unable to try before you buy, and how would you return if didn’t like it.

Been looking for a mattress for a while, but very expensive in stores. Needed something firm as old mattress sagging, trampoline effect as they say, big dip in the middle, causing sore shoulders.

Saw in the Aldi catalogue very cheap.
So read up on reviews and even found some YouTube videos about the mattress.

Based on the reviews and videos decided to give it a go. And I’m so glad I did.

Box is heavy, but has a handle and wheels to make it easy to pull around.

Easy to pull out of the box and unwrap.
Such a treat to watch the compressed mattress inflate.

It is a firm mattress to my liking but still has a softness due to the top layer. Even better with a mattress topper from Kmart.

Bought this morning. And have already had an afternoon nap on it. Very comfortable. I can’t believe this mattress came out of a box.

I bought a double for myself.

Parents also looking to update their mattress. Tried mine and bought themselves a queen mattress straight away.

I think just as good as some expensive mattresses.

Great price great value!

Very happy with purchase!

Purchased in March 2019 at ALDI for $199.00.

Amazing

Purchased the aldi mattress in a box.. For the spare room .its so comfortable and supportive. That our guests are shocked to discover its aldi..
Unfortunately. We now have to wait for the sale to return to purchase another mattress
Totally recommend this product

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Absolutely perfect & very comfortable

Right from buying it from Aldi this purchase was amazing. Not only cheap $199 for DS but the box had wheels on it for easy transportation
It fitted in the boot of my car to take to my daughters & the pillow top was to so comfortable.
This is a great product.

Date PurchasedApr 2018