ALDI Expressi Large Milk Frother (500ml, Handle)

ALDI Expressi Large Milk Frother (500ml, Handle)

Moks

MoksGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You get what you pay for!

I bought this from ladi. You need to do 2 or more cycles for it to heat up a Milk. It still work for me as I have solar power but the waiting time is a pain:-(

Purchase: December 2019

Carol Downing

Carol DowningCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good little product

I have owned the older model for a couple of years and love it. Does a great job and I would buy again. I have not tried the new design though....

Purchased in May 2018 at ALDI for A$24.99.

We have had two and they last about a year

I was given my first frother that someone never used. We had it about a year and it just stopped. We got a second and tested the new one on the old base and it worked, so the base wasn't the issue. After a year of using the new one, it quit too, same problem with the pitcher. Break once shame on you, break twice, shame on me... NOT getting a third strike

Purchased in October 2018 for A$45.00.

Milk Frothers

Find out how ALDI Expressi Large Milk Frother (500ml, Handle) compares to other Milk Frothers

Deb17

Deb17Melbourne

Dont buy it

Shocking, worked great for a few weeks & it's now in the bin. I wouldn't buy another electrical product from Aldi. The coffee pods were good but weithout frofth it's useless.

Purchased in January 2019 at ALDI for A$29.00.

Shandi

ShandiAU

Good value and excellent machine

I have now owned this frother for about 4 years, it still works perfectly every time. I am very happy with it. I have recently purchased a new coffee maker, which came with a frother, it is a brand name, and is about 4 times more expensive, and it is totally worse. Yes the lid can leak, (put in less milk), and yes the milk can stick to the bottom, (clean it out, no hassle) The expensive version has all the same negatives plus some of its own. So all in all, I would choose the cheaper Aldi frother.

Date PurchasedMar 2014
J9

J9Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick and easy to use & clean

Date PurchasedApr 2018
ClareEllen

ClareEllen

Great Xmas present

I have had no issues whatsoever with my machine. Heats and froths the milk such that it looks like snow in top of my coffee or hot choc. I think it's enough for 2 cups but have to admit to adding a little cold milk first as i find too hot milk and water burns coffee. Not sure of the price as it was a gift but i love it !

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Ali

Ali

Quick n Easy

First of all at this prince point this is the best. I had to return it twice and I have to say that Aldi customer service was good. At least in my case they happily replaced it for the first time and refunded my money the second time. I never had overflow issues (i dont use spring for frothing so cant say how it works in that scenario). I just pay for itself within a week if you drink coffee everyday.

So why not give it a try when you can rerun it something bad happens.

Tip: Make sure you dont wash the bottom of the jug.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
MrsK

MrsKSydney, NSW

It's not bad, but should have spent a bit more on a better one

This is the second one bought from Aldi. Our first one lasted about a year when it simply would not work and milk would get stuck onto metal coating all the time which was hard to scrape off. I think the model was improved as this no longer happens, but after comparing it to a more expensive brand that a friend has I've realised it's pretty average as it never seems to froth the milk entirely. Disappointing, but I guess you get what you pay for.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Ashr

AshrBrisbane

So easy to use

I love my Aldi milk frother and it's so easy to use and clean. It's Much more affordable then other ranges I looked at- I have misplaced one of the small parts however which I don't think can be purchased individually so I'm limited to what I can do now.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Carol

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aldi Expressi Mild Frother

I find it a bit hard to clean and it doesnt take much milk so if u are making a few cups at a time u have to clean it before u put more milk, as it sticks to the botttom, but it does makes coffee taste much better with milker, than pouring ordinary milk in

Date PurchasedMay 2017
FNQ

FNQAU

Don't bother!!

Where do I start, bad design, completely unpredictable, doesn't matter what I do I end up with milk all over the bench. Doesn't even froth properly, not worth buying it.
I thought it's me not using it properly but after my husband failed as well while reading the instructions I'm sure the frother is ready for rubbish.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Peter R

Peter R

Good for the price

It's a very good option to start with budget, from Aldi. It does make a lot of foam for cappuccino, the bottom might be burned sometimes but doesn't really affect taste. The machine works fast, suitable for those on the go and still need a home brew in the morning.

NSWGELLY

NSWGELLYNarooma

Waste of money

Can barely make enough milk for one cup of coffee, and over flows despite correct milk level. Basically it is garbage, I spent more time cleaning the kitchen after using this than actually drinking my coffee. This was clearly designed by an espresso drinker.

Spend your money on a plunger to froth your milk, easy less to go wrong.

Kalv1uk

Kalv1ukMelbourne

Great- until it dies

Got this 6 months ago. Got the large 500ml version. I've never had a frother before but this is really good. Very easy to use, a small amount of burned milk on the base but easy to clean and very quiet, its also reasonably priced.

It died 6 months into use. Contacted the service people. They advised me all they could do is give me a refund and to check my local aldi. The larger ones are only available every 6 months, they've just come out and I tried three aldi's and all were out of stock. I'd buy again but don't need this hassle. Breville for me then....

See all ALDI Expressi Milk Frother reviews