ALDI Expressi Large Milk Frother (500ml, Handle)

See the Best Milk Frothers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

Carol Downing
Carol DowningCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good little product

I have owned the older model for a couple of years and love it. Does a great job and I would buy again. I have not tried the new design though....

Purchased in May 2018 at ALDI for $24.99.

Deb17
Deb17Melbourne

Dont buy it

Shocking, worked great for a few weeks & it's now in the bin. I wouldn't buy another electrical product from Aldi. The coffee pods were good but weithout frofth it's useless.

Purchased in January 2019 at ALDI for $29.00.

Other Milk Frothers

J9
J9North-West & West coast, TAS

Quick and easy to use & clean

Date PurchasedApr 2018
ClareEllen
ClareEllen

Great Xmas present

I have had no issues whatsoever with my machine. Heats and froths the milk such that it looks like snow in top of my coffee or hot choc. I think it's enough for 2 cups but have to admit to adding a little cold milk first as i find too hot milk and water burns coffee. Not sure of the price as it was a gift but i love it !

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Milk Frothers

Find out how ALDI Expressi Large Milk Frother (500ml, Handle) compares to other Milk Frothers

Ali
Ali

Quick n Easy

First of all at this prince point this is the best. I had to return it twice and I have to say that Aldi customer service was good. At least in my case they happily replaced it for the first time and refunded my money the second time. I never had overflow issues (i dont use spring for frothing so cant say how it works in that scenario). I just pay for itself within a week if you drink coffee everyday.

So why not give it a try when you can rerun it something bad happens.

Tip: Make sure you dont wash the bottom of the jug.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Ashr
AshrBrisbane

So easy to use

I love my Aldi milk frother and it's so easy to use and clean. It's Much more affordable then other ranges I looked at- I have misplaced one of the small parts however which I don't think can be purchased individually so I'm limited to what I can do now.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Carol
CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aldi Expressi Mild Frother

I find it a bit hard to clean and it doesnt take much milk so if u are making a few cups at a time u have to clean it before u put more milk, as it sticks to the botttom, but it does makes coffee taste much better with milker, than pouring ordinary milk in

Date PurchasedMay 2017

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020
Award-winning-coffee machines in 2020!

The awards for top coffee machines (manual/semi-automatic, capsule/coffee pod and fully automatic) of 2020 are here! View in-depth ratings for different aspects of the coffee machine, such as Milk Frothing and Cleaning & Maintenance.

Wendy Z.5 Nov 2019
award-winning-coffee-machines-in-2020
NSWGELLY
NSWGELLYNarooma

Waste of money

Can barely make enough milk for one cup of coffee, and over flows despite correct milk level. Basically it is garbage, I spent more time cleaning the kitchen after using this than actually drinking my coffee. This was clearly designed by an espresso drinker.

Spend your money on a plunger to froth your milk, easy less to go wrong.

Other Milk Frothers