ALDI Expressi Large Milk Frother (500ml, Handle)

See the Best Milk Frothers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

Moks
MoksGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You get what you pay for!

I bought this from ladi. You need to do 2 or more cycles for it to heat up a Milk. It still work for me as I have solar power but the waiting time is a pain:-(

Purchase: December 2019

We have had two and they last about a year

I was given my first frother that someone never used. We had it about a year and it just stopped. We got a second and tested the new one on the old base and it worked, so the base wasn't the issue. After a year of using the new one, it quit too, same problem with the pitcher. Break once shame on you, break twice, shame on me... NOT getting a third strike

Purchased in October 2018 for $45.00.

Other Milk Frothers

FNQ
FNQAU

Don't bother!!

Where do I start, bad design, completely unpredictable, doesn't matter what I do I end up with milk all over the bench. Doesn't even froth properly, not worth buying it.
I thought it's me not using it properly but after my husband failed as well while reading the instructions I'm sure the frother is ready for rubbish.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Kalv1uk
Kalv1ukMelbourne

Great- until it dies

Got this 6 months ago. Got the large 500ml version. I've never had a frother before but this is really good. Very easy to use, a small amount of burned milk on the base but easy to clean and very quiet, its also reasonably priced.

It died 6 months into use. Contacted the service people. They advised me all they could do is give me a refund and to check my local aldi. The larger ones are only available every 6 months, they've just come out and I tried three aldi's and all were out of stock. I'd buy again but don't need this hassle. Breville for me then....

Milk Frothers

Find out how ALDI Expressi Large Milk Frother (500ml, Handle) compares to other Milk Frothers

See all ALDI Expressi Milk Frother reviews