ALDI Expressi Large Milk Frother (500ml, Handle)

See the Best Milk Frothers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

Jenny
JennyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Overfroths

I bought because nespresso can only handle one cup at a time and has to cool down before doing second. At half the price for double the volume - bargain i thought.

But this thing overfroths. It is the stiffest froth ever. V spout to make froth art? Have to spoon not pour. Ideally you need to stop it before its meant to end.

Heated fine, no overflowing.

Purchased in April 2021 for $49.99.

Moks
MoksGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You get what you pay for!

I bought this from ladi. You need to do 2 or more cycles for it to heat up a Milk. It still work for me as I have solar power but the waiting time is a pain:-(

Purchase: December 2019

Other Milk Frothers

We have had two and they last about a year

I was given my first frother that someone never used. We had it about a year and it just stopped. We got a second and tested the new one on the old base and it worked, so the base wasn't the issue. After a year of using the new one, it quit too, same problem with the pitcher. Break once shame on you, break twice, shame on me... NOT getting a third strike

Purchased in October 2018 for $45.00.

MrsK
MrsKSydney, NSW

It's not bad, but should have spent a bit more on a better one

This is the second one bought from Aldi. Our first one lasted about a year when it simply would not work and milk would get stuck onto metal coating all the time which was hard to scrape off. I think the model was improved as this no longer happens, but after comparing it to a more expensive brand that a friend has I've realised it's pretty average as it never seems to froth the milk entirely. Disappointing, but I guess you get what you pay for.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Milk Frothers

Find out how ALDI Expressi Large Milk Frother (500ml, Handle) compares to other Milk Frothers

FNQ
FNQAU

Don't bother!!

Where do I start, bad design, completely unpredictable, doesn't matter what I do I end up with milk all over the bench. Doesn't even froth properly, not worth buying it.
I thought it's me not using it properly but after my husband failed as well while reading the instructions I'm sure the frother is ready for rubbish.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Peter R
Peter R

Good for the price

It's a very good option to start with budget, from Aldi. It does make a lot of foam for cappuccino, the bottom might be burned sometimes but doesn't really affect taste. The machine works fast, suitable for those on the go and still need a home brew in the morning.

Kalv1uk
Kalv1ukMelbourne

Great- until it dies

Got this 6 months ago. Got the large 500ml version. I've never had a frother before but this is really good. Very easy to use, a small amount of burned milk on the base but easy to clean and very quiet, its also reasonably priced.

It died 6 months into use. Contacted the service people. They advised me all they could do is give me a refund and to check my local aldi. The larger ones are only available every 6 months, they've just come out and I tried three aldi's and all were out of stock. I'd buy again but don't need this hassle. Breville for me then....