ALDI Expressi Limited Edition Milk Frother (250ml, Handle)

ALDI Expressi Limited Edition Milk Frother (250ml, Handle)

3.2

GeoffW1

GeoffW1Sydney, NSW

Long term review is good

I've had one of these from Aldi a few years now, and while I don't use it every week, it has lasted well and done a good job. I use the smaller beater, the one without spring, and fill it to the upper mark. The only slight criticism I'd make is that it doesn't heat quite enough, but I get around that by preheating the mug.

Date PurchasedJan 2014
Greg

GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best value and performance

Our Aldi milk frother has been so reliable for us. By comparison to our Nespresso frother, Aldi's has never had burn mark problems (not only Nespresso had this problem), it is half the price, and easier to clean.

For example, cleaning after frothing milk for latte, it is a rinse and wipe. Our Nespresso needs the impeller removed, with a fiddly cleaning exercise.

By the way we still use our Nespresso when we have many guests.

Katrina B

Katrina BSouth Coast

Cheap and cheerful

Milk Frothers

Find out how ALDI Expressi Limited Edition Milk Frother (250ml, Handle) compares to other Milk Frothers

Lee-Ann Stevens

Lee-Ann Stevens

Okay. Would like the milk to be hotter.

Easy to heat milk for coffee or hot chocolate. A bit difficult to wash as you can't submerge the product. I use a wash brush to clean the scalded milk off the bottom. It would be nice to have a slightly larger jug so I can heat enough milk for 2 coffees. Beware: don't loose the paddle when washing (it's small).

Froths but not heating the milk

Was good at start froths beautifully and heats the milk well but after 3 use.. Problems! it froths the milk but not heating it or would never work at all. Kept on blinking red on the heat sign but doesnt heat the milk or do any spinning. Just bought a week ago and will return this. Hopefully get a refund for my $27!

mandy

mandy

best milk frother

This is the fourth milk frother I have bought and is, by far, the best one. Even heats the milk properly. No other milk frother that I have used before has heated and frothed the milk like this one. And a great price. I highly recommend this one for at home and office use.

New milk forther

The new milk frother does not work as well as the old model. No froth to speak of and the milk is not creamy. The larger jug is a total waste of money. Milk not hot and no froth. Why doesn' Aldi addressed the problem given how many they sell.

smfzi

smfziSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works really well

Had it a couple of years now and it works really well to produce a nice thick froth. Occasionally it scales and you can't see the thin film on the floor of the non stick surface that stops it from frothing. But give it a scrub with some vinegar and away she goes again ! Indispensable !

LATEST FROTHER MODEL IS TERRIBLE

We just purchased the latest frother, being the red coloured model.
We still have our original model from over 2 years ago.
As the reviews above mentioned, it doesnt froth anyway as well as the original for a latte.
ie using without the metal wisker. With the metal ring wisker it froths far too much, so that is not an option either.
Going to take back to Aldi as not satisfied. Very disapointed as we also purchased the latest red coloured Coffee machine & purchased the frother to go as a matching pair. Also suspect not spinning as fast as the original.

Milk Frothers

ExperiencedWoodsman

ExperiencedWoodsmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New model is practically useless. MMF-003-S (23/01/2015)

What good is a milk frother that barely froths enough milk for 1 caffe latte?
We bought this because some friends had the original one and it worked well. This one is smaller and always leaves a film of burnt milk on the bottom. Yes, it heats and froths milk. But unless I feel like making 1 baby-cino at a time I will never bother using it. Tomuch hassle and clean for such a small output.

See all ALDI Expressi Milk Frother reviews