ALDI Expressi Milk Frother (250ml, Handle)

ALDI Expressi Milk Frother (250ml, Handle) (page 2 of 2)

Sydneykiwi

SydneykiwiSydney, NSW

Piece of Crap, worst design ever... Fail!!

whilst it does a good job of frothing it makes so much mess no matter what the recommended level is, all you end up doing is spending ten minutes cleaning up and your coffee gets cold. the lid dosent seal properly. im over it, im taking it back. would get no stars if it was an option! dont buy it there are other options on ebay!

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Great item

This frother is perfect -bought this a week ago and we haven't stop using it. It froths the milk up just the way we like it nice and thick. For the price it's a gem better than the much more expensive brand I had that didn't deliver as well as the Expressi.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Unpredictable

I purchased one, which was ok but it eventually short circuited. So I bought a second one which is a little worse. It does something different every time. I always fill it to the correct line measurements and sometimes it's not enough milk so I have to top it up with cold milk and then microwave it, and sometimes it over froths and spills everywhere. I find it easier to just microwave my coffee now so I don't have to clean up the mess every morning.

Milk Frothers

Find out how ALDI Expressi Milk Frother (250ml, Handle) compares to other Milk Frothers

Jewels

JewelsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expressi Milk Frother... Big thumbs UP!

I love the Expressi Milk Frother from Aldi.. I have read other people complain that the frother ( the attachment with the coil) froths to much, um hello! its a frother ?? I think its fine. Admittedly I rarely use the coil attachment and stick to the small paddle which also gives the perfect amount of froth for a Latte. I received 2 of the little paddle attachments which was a bonus :) .. I haven't used cows milk as I don't drink it, but so far it's great with Aldi organic soy and Vitasoy oat milk. Over all it was a snazzy little purchase for $27 & matches perfectly with the Expressi coffee machine. Happy customer.

Leigh

LeighGold Coast

Too Hot & Small Amount Milk

Bought this and then returned the next day, over cooks the milk not at the right temperature which is very important. Can only put a little amount of milk in canister if you want hot froth. it's not enough for a small coffee. You have to wait and let it cool down before you add more milk and froth for a second cup. Must be cleaned before you add more milk otherwise it burns the coffee.

mistahd33

mistahd33Portland

A frother which appears to be designed not to last.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
NanaP

NanaPDalby, Qld

good product

Great product. For me it would be better if it heated 2 cups worth of milk but is a single cup, so that's fine. The small paddle does a better job for my preference. The whisk attachment creates a bit too much froth. Overall, very good product for the price.

Gadget man

Gadget man

Good product - value for money.

My original Aldi Frother died and because I was quite happy with it (lasted longer than more expensive Nespresso brand) my choice was easy. It is bigger than old one, easy to clean, so far no problem. Even if I have to replace it later (but I can't see why) it's so cheap I'm going to buy another one. Also 1 year warranty from Aldi no question asked is pretty good.

A solid, well designed product

Received the frother as a Christmas gift and in the 3 months of use so far it is doing well. Easy to clean and perfect for one cup of coffee. I use the small paddle so the milk is not over frothed and the frother works well with milk made from Woolworths Skim milk powder . Thanks for the heads up about the small paddle being easily lost down the sink drain. I always make sure it is removed before rinsing the unit. If you do manage to flush the paddle down the drain remember that most kitchen sinks have a removable trap under the sink and you may be able to retrieve it.

Milk Frothers

VicReviewer

VicReviewerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If you like all froth and no milk, go for it

We have a Nespresso frother and bought the Aldi brand for our office. There is no comparison. The Aldi frother way overfroths so that you end up with half a cup of coffee and half a cup of froth. We have put it in the cupboard as a backup but will never use it.

Kazz37

Kazz37South East Queensland, QLD

Barely makes coffee for one...

Bought the frother from Aldi's in December. In the few months I have owned it, I probably made about 50 cups of coffee. 50 very little cups of coffee. While the unit looks like it could make a full cup, it barely froths up enough for one.

And today it stopped working... well it froths, but no heat.

From the beginning I was disappointed, mainly due to the capacity. Relatively easy to clean, adequate froth, fast heating although not quite hot enough, but needed to heat two batches to have any product of use. And now it doesn't work at all.

So I am back doing research to find something better.

Easy to use

Love it. Its easy to use and clean just wipe out with a wet cloth and rinse, but you do get milk stuck on the bottom. So have to wash between making each coffee this could be annoying if you are making more than one drink at a time. Would buy again

See all ALDI Expressi Milk Frother reviews