ALDI Expressi Milk Frother (250ml, Handle)

ALDI Expressi Milk Frother (250ml, Handle)

Stopped working in one month

I purchased this from Aldi, but the heating element stopped functioning in one month. Worked fine until then! I have the warranty certificate, have notified manufacturer, but they are yet to offer me a replacement.

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for $29.99.

Bradb

BradbSydney, NSW

Leaks through seal on lid every time

Even with milk at the minimum level as soon as it heats up the milk pours out through the seal on the lid. Have attempted to hold it on with no change still leaks. Heats the milk fine and froth but by the time it finished heating there is hardly enough milk left due to the lid leaking.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Unpredictable

I purchased one, which was ok but it eventually short circuited. So I bought a second one which is a little worse. It does something different every time. I always fill it to the correct line measurements and sometimes it's not enough milk so I have to top it up with cold milk and then microwave it, and sometimes it over froths and spills everywhere. I find it easier to just microwave my coffee now so I don't have to clean up the mess every morning.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Milk Frothers

Find out how ALDI Expressi Milk Frother (250ml, Handle) compares to other Milk Frothers

mistahd33

mistahd33Portland

A frother which appears to be designed not to last.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
VicReviewer

VicReviewerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If you like all froth and no milk, go for it

We have a Nespresso frother and bought the Aldi brand for our office. There is no comparison. The Aldi frother way overfroths so that you end up with half a cup of coffee and half a cup of froth. We have put it in the cupboard as a backup but will never use it.

Kazz37

Kazz37South East Queensland, QLD

Barely makes coffee for one...

Bought the frother from Aldi's in December. In the few months I have owned it, I probably made about 50 cups of coffee. 50 very little cups of coffee. While the unit looks like it could make a full cup, it barely froths up enough for one.

And today it stopped working... well it froths, but no heat.

From the beginning I was disappointed, mainly due to the capacity. Relatively easy to clean, adequate froth, fast heating although not quite hot enough, but needed to heat two batches to have any product of use. And now it doesn't work at all.

So I am back doing research to find something better.

See all ALDI Expressi Milk Frother reviews