ALDI Expressi Milk Frother (250ml, Handle)

ALDI Expressi Milk Frother (250ml, Handle)

Janet

JanetSydney, NSW

Easy to use, but short lifespan

Very reasonably priced at just under $ 30, easy to use & clean. I tend to use it for heating milk only, but not the frothing option. I mainly use on weekends when not in such a rush before work. However I’ve just purchased my 3rd Expressi milk frother in 3 years, as they just stop working for some reason. Luckily I always keep receipts & there is a 3 year warranty

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for $29.99.

RonnyCravenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Usual Aldi Shortfalls

I am moved to write this as our fourth unit has just thrown in the towel. The first two failed within warranty so presumably the "technicians" at Aldi have got them to last longer than the 12 months with the last two. It's a pity because it is very good for the price and the only downside, apart from the short life, is as mentioned the sticking of milk to a hotspot. As I write I am frother-less and trying to decide if the convenience of another Aldi one overrides shopping around. After all, these things are only a "cheat" way of getting proper steamed milk. If I opt for Aldi I will get back with a timescale when it inevitably fails.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Gribs

GribsAU

Ok

Works well, but have had 2 now and both had the milk sticking to the bottom after only a few uses. Otherwise it works as intended and froths the milk beautifully.Temperature could come out a little on the hotter side. I would recommend to others, good value for the price.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Milk Frothers

Find out how ALDI Expressi Milk Frother (250ml, Handle) compares to other Milk Frothers

Nat

NatAU

A bit too small to make more than one coffee froth at a time!

This is a pretty good milk frother in that it works well and is quiet compared to our last one. The problem I have is that it overflows if filled too high so I only keep it at a small amount; just enough for one coffee. This slows down my coffees for guests if making for a few people! I probably wouldn't buy this product again for that reason.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016