ALDI Expressi Milk Frother (250ml, Handle)

ALDI Expressi Milk Frother (250ml, Handle)

Alwaysinthekitchen

AlwaysinthekitchenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional amount of froth Simple to use!

Not sure how the people leaving bad reviews are using this but it works perfectly..maybe too much froth not enough milk.very straight forward instructions that i recommend people actually read before using..but im pretty happy with this machine so far. 3 year warranty. So ill just replace it if need be.. i am winning i think!

Purchased in August 2019 at Aldi for $29.99.

Musabbir Khan

Musabbir Khan

Amazing value for money, use every day without issue.

This device is perfect at what it claims to do, if used according to the manual there is no issues whatsoever with the operation of this product. It has many useful features and is definitely worth the asking price.

The frothing is consistently good and it can even froth cold.

Wendy M

Wendy MSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love this milk frother! Thanks Aldi.

This milk frother is perfect for 1 person / cup of coffee. It warms and froths just lightly after one press of the button. If you prefer very warm/hot milk, you may want to zap it before or after but I find after 2 cycles, its perfectly warm and beautifully frothy. It's easy to clean thanks to the non-stick surface inside - and it should be cleaned after every use because there is a milk scum left on the surface after heating. Never over fill past the max frothing line (like I did) or, despite the rubber seal lid, the milk will froth up under the seal through the spout on the jug. No complaints about this little beauty!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Milk Frothers

Find out how ALDI Expressi Milk Frother (250ml, Handle) compares to other Milk Frothers

Brooke

BrookeSouth Australia

Awesome

I was all prepared to purchase an expensive milk frother when I came across this one for $28. I thought why not give it a try for that price. It’s amazing it froths and heats the milk to anyone’s liking, it’s whisper quiet and very easy to operate and clean. It’ll have your milk warmed and frothed before a full kettle has boiled. There are options to just warm the milk, not warm the frothing milk and to choose the amount of froth. I could not recommend this product enough :)

CaroS

CaroSBrisbane

So easy to use and great for soy and regular milk

The Expressi Milk Frother is easy to use and clean. Filled to the max level, it makes a perfect mug of coffee in conjunction with the Expressi Coffee machine. I always get the milk warming first as it takes a bit longer than the coffee machine's operation time.

For ease of cleaning, I always run cold water in it to cool the base heating plate and the milk residue wipes off with little effort.

Richard Thompson

Richard Thompson

Great unit & works well

Great unit. Must read instructions and not overfill. Must be wiped out, not just rinsed under tap. Very easy to clean. Even run unit on small inverter in caravan 600w. Very good value for money. Instructions read that heats to 65deg & tested it with coffee machine thermometer & pretty close 63deg.

mj5

mj5Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Aldi Milk Frother

When we bought our Coffee maker the frother was included in the pack we have over used the coffee maker but this little milk frother is still going strong, I have just gone to buy and machine and saw that you can buy the frother on it's own, so no coffee machine came home just the Frother and it is great for a late night warm milk or a milk Coffee can't get passed it and it is cheap for $20 a good buy even for that little gift for someone who may need a pick me up. Aldi has some excellent products and stands buy them as well. Do Try It.

Date PurchasedJune 2016

Great item

This frother is perfect -bought this a week ago and we haven't stop using it. It froths the milk up just the way we like it nice and thick. For the price it's a gem better than the much more expensive brand I had that didn't deliver as well as the Expressi.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Jewels

JewelsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expressi Milk Frother... Big thumbs UP!

I love the Expressi Milk Frother from Aldi.. I have read other people complain that the frother ( the attachment with the coil) froths to much, um hello! its a frother ?? I think its fine. Admittedly I rarely use the coil attachment and stick to the small paddle which also gives the perfect amount of froth for a Latte. I received 2 of the little paddle attachments which was a bonus :) .. I haven't used cows milk as I don't drink it, but so far it's great with Aldi organic soy and Vitasoy oat milk. Over all it was a snazzy little purchase for $27 & matches perfectly with the Expressi coffee machine. Happy customer.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Milk Frothers

Gadget man

Gadget man

Good product - value for money.

My original Aldi Frother died and because I was quite happy with it (lasted longer than more expensive Nespresso brand) my choice was easy. It is bigger than old one, easy to clean, so far no problem. Even if I have to replace it later (but I can't see why) it's so cheap I'm going to buy another one. Also 1 year warranty from Aldi no question asked is pretty good.

See all ALDI Expressi Milk Frother reviews