MPNs: 50960 and MMF-017E
See the Best Milk Frothers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

TravelHutt
TravelHuttSydney

Just not a good product overall

I’ve purchased two or these because of convenience.
Neither one of them has lasted two years.
Cleaning is difficult as it easily gains burnt milk grime at the bottom which as the product ages you have to scratch off.
Honestly- it’s good if you’re on holiday and need a frother - otherwise invest in a more expensive one you’ll get your monies worth

Purchased for $29.00.

Yo H.
Yo H.Sydney, NSW

Cut my finger while handwashing this item.

This mill frother has stainless body and rim with very sharp edges on the rim. The build quality is sub par. I have cut my finger like a knife would just hand washing this item.

Purchased in August 2019 at ALDI for $29.00.

Other Milk Frothers

Victoria
VictoriaNewcastle

Short life span

I loved this frother it’s great for the price however I am on to my third unit in 3 months. I have been following all cleaning directions and never getting it wet. Only issue I can think is we use it on average 3 times a day but really that shouldn’t be an issue.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018