MPNs: 50960 and MMF-017E
See the Best Milk Frothers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

Roger
RogerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Take care of it and it'll deliver

It's a lot cheaper than the $179 alternative I was looking at. Read the manual, it's very clear that it needs a good clean after each "action". So follow the instructions and it delivers each time. Personally I think it creates a little bit too much froth and I'd like a bit more heat but for the money, I'm really happy.

Purchased in March 2020 at ALDI for $29.99.

Katho
KathoAU

No complaints

I really like this milk frother. I purchased the Kmart brand and it stopped working after about half a dozen times of using it. So far the Aldi frother has been great and I've had no issues with it. It heats the milk perfect for my liking and is very easy to clean.

Purchased in June 2019 at ALDI for $30.00.

Other Milk Frothers

Jas
JasLiverpool

Best in the market at such a good price.

Can’t live without it!!!!!! The people that are saying it only warms milk and doesn’t froth aren’t using the product correctly. You have to click the black little spinner into the milk frother jug so that it has something to froth with. It’s on the instructions!!! Once you get it I promise you will fall in love with this product! Morning coffees have never been the same.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018