MPNs: 50960 and MMF-017E
See the Best Milk Frothers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

TravelHutt
TravelHuttSydney

Just not a good product overall

I’ve purchased two or these because of convenience.
Neither one of them has lasted two years.
Cleaning is difficult as it easily gains burnt milk grime at the bottom which as the product ages you have to scratch off.
Honestly- it’s good if you’re on holiday and need a frother - otherwise invest in a more expensive one you’ll get your monies worth

Purchased for $29.00.

Roger
RogerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Take care of it and it'll deliver

It's a lot cheaper than the $179 alternative I was looking at. Read the manual, it's very clear that it needs a good clean after each "action". So follow the instructions and it delivers each time. Personally I think it creates a little bit too much froth and I'd like a bit more heat but for the money, I'm really happy.

Purchased in March 2020 at ALDI for $29.99.

Other Milk Frothers

Yo H.
Yo H.Sydney, NSW

Cut my finger while handwashing this item.

This mill frother has stainless body and rim with very sharp edges on the rim. The build quality is sub par. I have cut my finger like a knife would just hand washing this item.

Purchased in August 2019 at ALDI for $29.00.

Katho
KathoAU

No complaints

I really like this milk frother. I purchased the Kmart brand and it stopped working after about half a dozen times of using it. So far the Aldi frother has been great and I've had no issues with it. It heats the milk perfect for my liking and is very easy to clean.

Purchased in June 2019 at ALDI for $30.00.

Milk Frothers

Find out how ALDI Expressi Milk Frother (250ml, No Handle) compares to other Milk Frothers

Jas
JasLiverpool

Best in the market at such a good price.

Can’t live without it!!!!!! The people that are saying it only warms milk and doesn’t froth aren’t using the product correctly. You have to click the black little spinner into the milk frother jug so that it has something to froth with. It’s on the instructions!!! Once you get it I promise you will fall in love with this product! Morning coffees have never been the same.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
SFB
SFBSprington SA

Disappointed

Bought this milk frothing jug some months ago, I was disappointed because I prefer my milk to be “hot”.. the temperature seems too low for my taste, but the rest of my family & their kids love it! Can’t complain about the froth, it’s great!! My grandies all love hot chocolate so this particular item gets a good workout when ever they visit.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Victoria
VictoriaNewcastle

Short life span

I loved this frother it’s great for the price however I am on to my third unit in 3 months. I have been following all cleaning directions and never getting it wet. Only issue I can think is we use it on average 3 times a day but really that shouldn’t be an issue.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Lisa L
Lisa LSydney

Cheap milk frother

Cheap milk frother. Using the paddle attachment supplies the milk is not the foamy. Using the whisk attachment, milk is too frothy. Not much a in between. Easy to clean, just be careful you don't lose the attachment in the sink. Does the job if just want a warm milk with no hassle to make your coffee a little extra.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Other Milk Frothers

Steven
StevenMelbourne, Victoria

Why is the surface so sticky and hard to clean?

This thing froths well... maybe too well - your coffee will be extremely foamy. But cleaning this thing is a pain compared to other frothers. Milk sticks to this thing so hard that its not worth using. It is a black teflon surface but this seems to do more bad than good.

Date PurchasedOct 2017