ALDI Expressi Machine

ALDI Expressi Machine Questions & Answers (page 3 of 15)

Cube (2015-2019), Wave (2015-2020), Potenza (2013), etc...

299 questions from our users

Wendy

Wendyasked

Only steam light on
Both cup lights do not come on?

BFR

Do you mean.... Only steam light on. (full stop) Both cup lights do not come on. (full stop not ? mark) ? ...... All the lights come on mine. To start- 1. have a full tank of water and an empty discarded water / capsule reservoir or container. 2. press what you call a steam light and I know is a clean system button. 3. wait, then choose cup. If no cup lights are on take the machine back.

Mrs C

Mrs Casked

Expressi Machine

Are your pods coffee gluten free, if not what is the gluten product. Don't just say it is in the favouring or colours.

chelle

chelleasked

Expressi Machine

my Aldi expressi machine all three lights dont come on. only the rinse light

Audrey76asked

Expressi Machine Cube (2015-2019)

How long is this machine likely to last for if it’s used daily? I’ve got another brand of coffee machine currently which I have had for about 4 years and it’s pretty much stopped working. I want make sure if I buy this one it’s going to last at least a few years before needing replacing.

Kel

hey 4 years is probably a LONG TIME LONGER than any coffee machine will last these days ! They are not built to last like they were in the good old days !!!!!

BFR

Our old Aldi machine lasted 5 years and it's still alive.

Beth

Bethasked

Expressi Machine Cube (2015-2019)

I was unable to remove the used pod container from my machine for many months, & eventually stopped trying. After about a year of disuse, I mentioned the problem to someone, this afternoon, & showed them how the container is supposed to be removed, so they could have a go, and as I did so, the container just came straight out, no problems! I gather it was because the coffee had become totally dehydrated over time, and so the pods had shrunk back down, so they no longer filled the available space...!

Anyway, I plugged my machine back in, filled up the water container, and tried to run the clean water through the machine. Although the 3 lights came on, then 2 went off (as they’re supposed to) leaving the milk/rinse button’s light on, when I pressed the button, nothing happened. I’ve tried all 3 buttons, and have tried with & without a pod in the machine, but nada! It doesn’t make a sound, either, so the water isn’t even heating up! Any suggestions as to what the problem might be, or how I might be able to get my Expressi machine working again?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Kel

How old is the machine ? Honestly from your story you probably need to go out and buy a new machine. Especially if it is not under warranty anymore. I have just bought the latest machine at Aldi and it is fabulous ! A lot quieter than the original one I purchased a few years back.

Tony A.

Tony A.asked

Expressi Machine

Hi. My machine does not turn on. Was working perfectly previously.

Kel

you need to take it back to the shop you bought it from..... if it is still under warranty.

Mimasked

Expressi Machine

Why is the rinse light flashing red when I make a coffee? Not when rinsing though ?

Kel

you must have a different model to me as I dont have red lights on the machine.

Mim

So how does that answer help me?

Ceramicman
Ceramicman

It could mean that the machine needs to be descaled.

Dawn W.

Dawn W.asked

Expressi Machine

The rinse/milk button confuses me. Yes I rinse with it (I have no choice) but what does it have to do with milk. Nothing mentioned in manual.

Steve W.

Steve W.asked

Expressi Machine Cube (2015-2019)

Can you use milk in the machine. What is the milk button for

Sarah B.
Sarah B.

I would like to know this as well. So far I've only.used the milk button for rinsing out the machine

BFR

Milk button????? Um, no milk button here. The Aldi coffee machine should not have milk processed through it.

Mishy D.

Mishy D.asked

Expressi Machine

A round plastic thing that looks like a filter fell out and I don't know where it goes?

Kevin Sneddon

Kevin Sneddonasked

Expressi Machine

Ambriano pod machine bought at Christmas. Working but the 3 lights have now changed from blue to red. Any suggestions please? Unfortunately the instructions were cleared away with the Christmas wrapping paper.

Gert G.

Gert G.asked

Expressi Machine Wave (2015-2020)

Water / coffee was steaming hot and great at first but 6 weeks old now and definitely now warm instead of hot. Flush water through before and after use....would descaling help the lack of heat? Not used very often, 2 cups per day.

Audrey76

When you fill up the machine with water make sure it’s been pre-boiled (like from a kettle) but wait til the water has cooled down (don’t use hot water). Don’t ever refill with tap water. You shouldn’t need to descale if you do this!

Jewels
Jewels

Just use filtered water

BFR

5 years later my former Aldi machine is still kicking. Never used still water etc. In areas of hard water...maybe.

Daniela D.asked

Expressi Machine

Any idea as to why nothing is coming out of my machine? no matter which button I press, nothing is coming out.

Beanthings
Beanthings

Mine takes a while to wake up. First I press any button. (all 3 start flashing) then the button on the right lights up. I press this and let it run for half a second (then all 3 light up, not flashing). Once all 3 lights are on and not flashing it should work. The water but at the back needs to be filled with water, and the flip lid needs to be down. If none of that worked, maybe yours is broken? Good luck.

Daniela D.

Thanks Beanthings - I'll give it a go. Cheers.

Margaret. E

Margaret. Easked

Expressi Machine Cube (2015-2019)

The coffee is coming out into the empty pod container the spout is clean

Bill S.

Bill S.asked

Price

Geoff N

go to your local Aldi and you will see price

misskimmy23

misskimmy23asked

Expressi Machine

How many cups of coffee can this baby make a day?

never enough...

Carly C.

Carly C.asked

Expressi Machine

The silver arm won't stay depressed to make coffee

dana
dana

Thats just happened to me too

Jocelynasked

Expressi Machine

after product reviews of your machine were favourable, I purchased one. The pods still have powder in them, and there is liquid in the used capsule container. is tis machine faulty? three times we tried, three times the same result.

Geoff N

yep some powder remaining in pods after use normal, I've found this on all types of pod machines I've used. Also yes its normal to have some water in capsule container, but should only be minimum amount eg a teaspoon full after making a few cups.

Jocelyn

thanks Geoff. the volume of water in the used capsule container we measured was nearly 15ml each pod. nearly half the drink. seems bit too much.

it isn't "powder" left, it's the used coffee grinds, you can take the capsules apart and put the black stuff on your garden and the rest in the bin, but it's the same grounded up coffee that they sell in the bags.

judy s

judy sasked

Expressi Machine Cube (2015-2019)

I bought my coffee machine about May 2018 and put the receipt in the box. the receipt has faded and is unreadable and the machine is now leaking water quite badly and needs to be returned. what are my options please ?

Geoff N

Check warranty but I think warranty is only 3 months for replacement -- best to phone Aldi customer help 132534

Shane
Shane

Yes you should always photo copy receipt I take photo on my phone

Raquel M.

Raquel M.asked

Expressi Machine

Only steam light on other two not working