ALDI Expressi Machine

ALDI Expressi Machine Questions & Answers (page 4 of 15)

Cube (2015-2019), Wave (2015-2020), Potenza (2013), etc...

299 questions from our users

Ada R.

Ada R.asked

Expressi Machine

Where can I take my Aldi coffee machine for fixing. The lever won't go down on the top where the capsules are loaded. There are no capsules in it and I can't close the silver lever. Can anyone help?

Shane
Shane

I would take it to Aldi with receipt if it is still under warranty they should be able to tell you

Kelly Downey

Kelly Downeyasked

Expressi Machine

Just bought an expressi machine in Queensland after using one at a friends house. Bought one took it home to Hawaii filled up reservoir plugged in with adapter to 110. Lights flashed as per normal then clean out light flashed pushed it machine made noise (water pump) but no water came out. Right side got warm from heating element.
It seems like pump is not working. Is this an issue with the difference of power from 220-240 adapted to 110? Everything else I use with adapter works fine.
I bought this because the price of the machine and pods were awesome and it makes much better coffee than the Keurig machines here in the states.
I am hoping it can be returned when I visit again next year.
Any help would be appreciated. Sincerely, Mr. Kelly Downey

PS K fee machines are next to impossible to find here in the US

Richelle F
Richelle F

See the you tube video about the water pipe clogged. Maybe during production a small item got stuck - on the video he cleared it with a bike pump, but you could try just blowing it ti free it up.

Katasked

Expressi Machine

I just bought an ALDI k-fee coffee machine off Facebook Marketplace for $10 and the machine is constantly spitting water out instead of coffee when pressing the coffee button.

And yes I have inserted the pods water tank is also filled.

Hope the machine is savable and I hope I haven't bought a lemon

David_Stanmore

Sounds like a cracked brewing head. In these and all pod machines the brew chamber is plastic. Someone may have used a different brand of pod and forced the handle. The early round model it was common for the heads to crack. It's dead.

Trauts Y.
Trauts Y.

I attempted to mend a cracked brew chamber head on an ALDI coffee machine, using a soldering iron to melt the crack into unity. Used some epoxy glue also. FAILED repair :)

Charmaine Coogan

Charmaine Cooganasked

Expressi Machine

Where can I buy coffee pods from?. I live in north Qld - Airlie Beach.

Can I buy them online pls?

Charmaine

Angry Mark
Angry Mark

A few other brands fit. Look gor a kafee brand. Wollies and coles

Lorri schreuder

Lorri schreuderasked

Expressi Machine

I can use the rinse button but the other two buttons lights flash but nothing happens even when I have a pod in and the lever down what could be the problem?

David_Stanmore

Turn off at the point and then back on after a few minutes, try again. It might be the electronics, if you have cockroaches they can build nests around components. If it's in the warranty period contact KFee in Melbourne and they should replace it. If it's outside warranty remove the cover and brush or blow out debris or insects check everything looks ok, restart and see if you havemade a difference.

David_Stanmoreasked

Expressi Machine

My square modern aldi machine is two months old. Today it keeps blinking, won't go to the ready mode any idea?

Ads

Adsasked

Expressi Machine

My coffee machine doesn't puncture the capsules properly and i get a very weak watery mix,why is this??

Rabhaw

It might be fixed by running a descaler through the machine,as coffee residue will build up throughout the machine, causing all sorts of problems.

Cas

Casasked

Expressi Machine

How do I turn off my new expressi machine?

Iris
Iris

The machine turns itself off automatically after 5 minutes, or you can switch it off at the plug socket.

Rabhaw

The machine turns itself off.

Kat

I just bought an ALDI k-fee coffee machine off Facebook Marketplace and the machine is constantly spitting water instead of coffee when pressing the coffee button

Hope the machine is savable and I haven't bought a lemon

Darcygirl01asked

Expressi Machine Cube (2015-2019)

I have a machine thats about 2 years old, and accidentally pressed the middle button before putting the water reservoir back in the machine, and now it just grumbles along but no water gettting through... i cant find my manual -. Is a reset worth trying, and if so, which buttons do i press and for how long please??

Rabhaw

I suggest buying some descaler, it's not dear. Fill up your reservoir with water and a cap of descaler, the coffee residue builds up, thus blocking the flow. I hope this helps you.

Darcygirl01

Thank you so much for your prompt response! It started to work again after it had been turned off for a while, but I suspect it does need descaling as we have never done that up till now (unlike the Caffitaly we used to have that just seized up until you followed the laborious descaler process on a monotonously regulaf basis)!!l Really appreciate your help.

Sara J

Sara Jasked

Expressi Machine

Do the Aldi capsules fit into the Lavazza machine sold at Coles?

Rabhaw

Yes they do and in my opinion the ALDI capsules are the best for taste and value.

Sue Cooper
Sue Cooper

Yes they do...

Leanne R

Leanne Rasked

Expressi Machine Cube (2015-2019)

My coffee machine is only a couple of weeks old and the water isn't coming out the nozzle its going straight in where the pods are held????

Rabhaw

I suggest you run a descaler through your machine, I do it at least once a week, otherwise coffee residue will block the outflow.

meganjh

meganjhasked

Expressi Machine

My Aldi coffee machine was working fine till we put it away for a bit. Now the water wont go through the machine to rinse or make coffee. It makes the loud noise as usual but water isnt dispensing. Iv checked the water tank is in properly and all lights are green. Out of warranty also. Any advice?

Nick
Nick

I have no experience this will work but maybe fill water tank with hot water, fire up the clean/hot water first time use button and then leave it to sit, theory is it’ll clear a blockage, if not get some of the cleaning solution from Aldi and try that.

Rabhaw

I suggest you buy a bottle of descaler and run a cap of it through the machine, it is probably blocked by coffee residue.

Edith T

Edith Tasked

Expressi Machine

I got a new unopened Aldi coffee machine from a friend who didn’t want it ( no receipt)
I plugged it in and turned it on, then loaded a pod but I couldn’t push the arm down to pierce the pod etc. couldn’t work out what was wrong. Any ideas please? Thanks in advance for any help !

bat

You need to flush the machine each time you turn it on. AND NEEDS to be FLUSHED FOUR TIMES WHEN FIRST USED.
So maybe this needs to happen when you first use it, or it won't piece the pod ??
The flush button is the far right button. After the flush, try loading the pod. After you have flushed the machine, the other two buttons are usable.
Also try removing the bin (tilt bin backwards slightly, then slide out). Ensure the water tank is sitting properly and full.
The machine will turn off automatically after five minutes of inactivity.
Remember to eject the pods after each use.
You can also program the length of the short and long cycle. From memory you hold the desired button down then left go when the correct volume.
But just get it working first :)

Andrew Gasked

Expressi Machine

What are the odds of 2 Aldi Expressi machines being faulty?

bat

What is the issue? You MUST flush when you turn it on (far right button) Otherwise it won't let you use the other buttons. Lights flash for about 15 seconds, then you flush when the lights are solid.
Then should be good to go.

Andrew G

Water wouldn't come out of it at all when I was making a coffee. And this happened 3 times for 3 machines over 10 weeks.

Emgee
Emgee

My replacemmet machine from mckafee has lasted only Eight months , two months longer than the original which I had bought as a replacement to another which lasted 12 months.All three seemed to overheat and then no longer work. The last even buckled the outside of the machine. Never left them on , all burnouts just happened during the process to make a cup Back to plunger coffee for me

Nonick

Nonickasked

Expressi Machine Cube (2015-2019)

Only the rinse light comes on and the other ones stopped working? Any ideas?

Sar

Sarasked

Expressi Machine

The coffee pods are not being pierced properly and water is leaking from machine.why is this?

Joe
Joe

You have a faulty machine- this most certainly should NOT be happening.

PatsDad
PatsDad

Blowed if I know. Take it back, they have a really friendly returns policy.

tintbum
tintbum

Same problem. did you solve it?

ripper

ripperasked

Expressi Machine Cube (2015-2019)

Just bought the aldi expressi coffee machine and the water is not hot what is the problem please?

To answer your question on your aldi coffee machine if the water is not hot u have a problem with your machine, return it back to the store , Aldi take back there things without question ,

Sivisasked

Expressi Machine Cube (2015-2019)

Where can i get a coffee pod holder for the expressi pods-Do they work on the Nespresso pod holders

Madeleine

I bought mine at Aldis, I don't know if they work for Nespresso, but I know Nespresso have one too

Thanks-but couldnt find the K-fee pod holder at Aldi

Rachel
Rachel

Hello, I am wondering the same, they don't seem to sell the pod holders at ALDI anymore.

lisa smith

lisa smithasked

Expressi Machine

Is there any other brand coffee pods that are compatible with the expressi multi beverage capsule machine from Aldi ?

Barry Kasked

Expressi Machine

New machine, when you select rinse, the water runs into the used pod dispenser, however the coffee pods work fine. Any ideas?

Barry K

Problem solved, the lever needs to be down, to rinse :)

I am glad you solved it