ALDI Expressi Machine

ALDI Expressi Machine

Cube (2015-2019), Wave (2015-2020), Potenza (2013), etc...
ALDI Expressi Machine In-Depth Review

ProductReview.com.au's selected consumer review.

4.2

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

Very good value, simple to use

The machine is simple to use. It makes very good coffee when a milk frothier is used. The coffee quality is always high and the temperature of the coffee is just right. We experimented with the different coffees available from Aldi until we found the best one for us. Overall this coffee machine is very good value.

Purchased in March 2012 at ALDI for A$79.00.

TRJ

TRJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such a great machine!

I am on my second machine after 5 years with the first. Pairs perfectly with the frother and you get perfect latte's. Temperature has improved with the new model as well. I know some coffee snobs that have tried the coffee and are surprised at the quality.

Purchased in March 2020 at ALDI.

CLARA

CLARASydney, NSW

Wonderful!

Love this coffee maker. This was a gift my husband but I use it all the time as well. Also have the milk frother so I have a latte and my husband a espresso.

Purchased in March 2017 for A$90.00.

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how ALDI Expressi Machine compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Damish1988

Damish1988South East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use and amazing tasting coffee

When I first bought this machine my hopes were not high. I thought it was too cheap to be any Good 8 years on we still use it daily, it's never skipped a beat. Super easy to use and clean. It comes out perfectly hot every use. Absolutely amazing. The Aldi coffee pods are great to use also.

Purchased in September 2013 at ALDI for A$80.00.

Sara

SaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing

Bought this machine after seeing Irish Cream coffee pods in Aldi. disappointed it hasn't lived up to my two previous machines (not Aldi) never had a hot cup of coffee yet and seems to go from slightly warm to warm and even on the full cup setting it's not enough to fill a mug and then you have yo take the bottom out, cleaning is a nightmare. I haven't found any of Aldi's coffee I like, all taste terrible so after they discontinued white hot choc, caramel and irish creme I haven't used my machine so will go back to a Nespresso

Purchased in February 2019 at ALDI for A$89.99.

Doug

DougPortland

Amazing for the price

Amazing for the price
it keeps turning off too soon
Difficult to manage
Coffee quality very good
Coffee quality excellent but not enough
for a normal cup
Temperature of coffee inconstant
Could have thought out the cleaning aspect better

Purchased at Aldi.

Kristy

KristyPerth, WA

Perfect little machine for a busy new mum.

Sleek, attractive, fast heating, great range of pods for a fantastic price and exceptional value for money! Only negatives are the water compartment is tiny so needs regular refilling, you have to run a clean water funtion each use which is time consuming, and the unit is long sonot great for shallow bench top. All in all, very happy formy basic needsas a new mum!

Purchased in December 2019 at Ellenbrook for A$79.99.

Carol Huffer

Carol HufferMorwell

Great little machine

Bought this as a stop gap when our expensive machine broke, boy what a great little machine for the price. We use it at home and also because of its compact size it’s been all around Australia in our caravan. Easy to clean and use. Only problem is I can’t always get the Chai Latte pods which are my favourite. Our friends are always happy to get a cup of coffee and we have different strengths as well as decaff pods always on hand.

Purchased in March 2017 at ALDI.

Lenchik

LenchikBrisbane

Amazing affordable and delicious

We had one for year previously and only got rid of it to buy an manual one, but went back to aldi. Also had one and my husbands and my work place (separate) getting very heavy use and still excellent condition after several years.

Purchased in January 2013 for A$150.00.

Misa Azuma

Misa AzumaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent!!

I am very satisfied with this coffee machine! I can have nice coffee every morning like a coffee I bought at cafe. It was reasonable price and convenient to use!

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$500.00.

GrinderBaratza Encore Conical Burr

Leo

LeoSydney, NSW

Works well horrible to use

Nice and compact this was a limited addition model not boxy like the normal one. Works well and makes a nice coffee every time. The coffee pod selection and quality is excellent with the best price compared to other machines. The Pods are always stocked well at Aldie. Easy to fill with water and easy to clean. The downside is the pods sometimes get stuck and you must belt the crap out of the leaver on top to get them to release and fall into the waste tray. Often have to put my fingers down and push the pod off the spikes. 2 year on still working fine.

Purchased in December 2018 for A$100.00.

Jarrod

Jarrod

Best coffee at this price-point

Purchased in August 2019 at ALDI for A$70.00.

Daniel P.

Daniel P.Hunter Region, NSW

I love it

Normally I tend to not use Aldi products, but this expressi machine is an exception.
I use it almost every morning (and sometimes nights for hot choclate)
The machine itself is very easy to use and hardy and the blends available have a very professional taste.
I also love the speed at which the machine boils water and often use it just for instantly boiling water for cups of tea.

Purchased for A$45.00.

Wendy Harty

Wendy HartyMurray Region, NSW

Love our Aldi coffee machine.

The coffee from Aldi is lovely, we have our favourite, myself and my Grandchildren love the Hot Chocolate also. The coffee is always of consistent quality and the temperature is very good. Very happy.

Purchased in October 2018 at Aldi Lavington NSW for A$80.00.

SASANLKA

SASANLKAMacquarie 2614, ACT

dam good

Excellent value for money. Coffee tastes great, smooth and not bitter at all. Very consistent taste and temperature, just wait a couple of minutes before making the next cup. Easy to clean. are very happy with it. Saves you a lot of money in a long time and coffee is absolutely high quality

Purchased in January 2019 at ALDI for A$79.00.

Design fault?

The new Aldi pods do not function on either of my two Expressi machines, the “ three spikes” do not penetrate the pod, hence no coffees. The older previously purchased pods worked .

Purchased in March 2017 at ALDI for A$89.00.

BFR

BFRHunter Region, NSW

A better upgrade.

Purchased in July 2019 at ALDI for A$79.00.

Mikeyboy

MikeyboySouth East Queensland, QLD

Taken it back 3 times so far

It makes great coffee however the pods do not fall down and always get stuck on the spokes. they have been great each time I return the machine however I am about to go back tomorrow for the fourth time and get another one as I love the taste of the coffee

Purchased in April 2019 for A$79.00.

Amanda

AmandaHunter Region, NSW

Coffee in a blink!

I’m loving my new coffee machine, it’s so simple to use my 9 year old does it with ease. Even better when paired up with my new milk frother also from Aldi, both were reasonably priced and produce great hot coffee every time in minutes with very little fuss and a minimum of mess to clean up at the end.

Purchased in July 2019 at Singleton .

FSRS

FSRSPerth

Just as good as Nespresso

Our Nespresso died so we grabbed this on a whim thinking it wouldn't last but surprisingly it has.

Great range of pods and new flavours that are also cheaper than Nespresso - bonus.

Great machine!

Purchased in November 2018 at ALDI for A$79.00.