ALDI Expressi Machine

ALDI Expressi Machine (page 4 of 47)

Cube (2015-2019), Wave (2015-2020), Potenza (2013), etc...
ALDI Expressi Machine In-Depth Review

ProductReview.com.au's selected consumer review.

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

Ella

EllaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Compact pod coffee machine

A neat compact stylish coffee machine. Takes up minimal space on the bench. Easy to use pods make coffee making easy. Aldi has a good range of coffees in pods for the preferences of coffee drinkers. The machine is easy to keep clean as removable parts are easily washed. Aldi has a good return policy should a product fail to perform as expected, too.

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Instant coffee takes a back seat.

I was given the Aldi coffee machine, milk frother and 6 boxes of coffee pods to try as a house warming gift. Suffice to say, we have not reached for the instant coffee ever since. It's easy to use, the coffee range is great tasting and is excellent value for money. I have just learned through 'bellybelly.com.au' that Aldi coffee machines take 'Lavazza blue' pods, and Woolworths 'Caffitaly' which gives this product even more diversity. I like my coffee really hot, so I boil the water before I put it in the machine. I am very satisfied with this machine.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
PatsDad

PatsDadGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best money I've spent.

Not at all expensive, and the coffee capsules are really well priced as well. Terrific variety of strengths of coffee, mine being the number 12. Makes a cup of coffee as good as my favourite cafe'. I'd recommend these to anyone. Next stop is a second one for my workshop.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how ALDI Expressi Machine compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Damo

Damo

How good is this thing!!

Had it 6 months, made 4 coffees per day on average and never missed a beat. Water tank and bin compartments easy to remove and fill / empty. Easy to clean overall. The pods are cheap, lots of flavors and the strength reasons are quite accurate - the taste is excellent. We must have saved hundreds in not buying full price cafe coffees. Highly recommend.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
mazzaratti

mazzaratti

Awesome coffee maker

I love this coffee machine and the coffee pods. I have saved so much money on not buying coffees and the machine is so simple to use and keep clean. I have not had any problems with our machine and the value for what you pay equals brilliance. Will definitely get another in the event our current one stops working

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Katy

KatySydney

Cheap and cheerful

By far the simplest of the pod style machines to operate and still allows choices for shot size. Pods are affordable and a good range of flavours with a good decaf option too- the best decaf we’ve come across so far. the downside is the pods aren’t recyclable! Machine did leak if filled but not used, can be loud if rinsed incorrectly (with a pod in) but produces quality hot coffee at home for a decent price.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Michelle Driscoll

Michelle DriscollDandenong

I love my aldi coffee pod machine

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Puddings

Puddingsmelbourne

Smooth coffee and so fast to make it

I am a convert after holding out for many years to pod coffee. The main thing that got me in was the convenience and Aldis Expressis range of pods is first rate. Its just so well planned and easy to use that its a no brainer. Aldi do a good range but if you have some particular coffee that you just love, well you can get refillable ones online.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Mel

MelSydney

Excellent machine

This is a very well-made machine, Especially the milk frother, it is amazing and so roomy that I can fill 3 mugs with hot frothed milk and add a capsule of my favourite coffee perfect on a cold day, I was comparing this milk frother from Nespresso and the Aldi one is so much better

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Garry

GarryBallina

Coffee So So

Machine works well and it makes a nice hot cup of coffee, and it is convenient, though takes up space in the small kitchen.
So far we have only tried the capsules that are called Creations, and am sorry to say am not very impressed with the flavor. I guess that I will have to try a few of the other styles that they produce for this machine. Hope that I can fined a good one to suite my tastes. Im a bit fussy lol.

Jenny Luckie

Jenny Luckie

Love my coffee machine

The coffee tastes great in my machine. Always hot and ready to drink. We drink a lot of coffee and so far this is the best machine I’ve bought. I always recommend this coffee machine to all my family and friends and they are impressed with the quality of the coffee

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Lisa

LisaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Perfect coffee

Love this machine. Easy to use and clean which is important for a quick coffee fix. I use with my Aldi milk frother for a cafe style coffee at a fraction of the price. Lots of different varieties of coffees that don't break the bank like some of the other do

Date PurchasedJul 2016
belinda

belindaLangwarrin

Excellent easy to use Machine! Very affordable and easy to use!!

Purchased this machine a few years back and its still going very strong its very easy to use, the pods are very reasonably priced and its very easy to clean. we use daily and multiple times.

The style and size is very good for smaller kitchens but also gives a nice stylish look to your kitchen!

MY favourite pods are the twelve (blue box) fantastic affordable machine!!

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Kaos86

Kaos86Prahran

Makes a Marvelous Cuppa

We were slow to get familiar with pods coffee but now our 'converts'. Friends have the exact same machine so it was an easy choice. Its is light and compact and maks the most delicious coffees. Operation is easy as pie, the only concerns are to wait properly for the unit to heat up and to check that both the water tank is full and the drip tray is empty. Other than that it is extremely simple and satisfying to use.

Fatto

FattoEltham

Interesting flavor range

This is our second Espressi - we really like this system and the new model is an excellent update. It looks extremely sharp too. I almost always buy the same coffee for myself but I keep a range on hand for guests as they do a superb variety of flavors. Really recommend this system, its good.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

BT

BTVic, 3429

Smart easy to use Coffee Machine

We had our last Aldi Coffee machine for 5 years, providing good reliable daily service until it finally gave up last week. Hence in looking for replacement we bought the new Aldi Expressi machine as it looks smart, is very good value at $80, & hopefully will give us many years of good service as our previous machine did. So far the machine has worked well & gives great hot coffee every time. The big range of tasty coffee pods at Aldi is a bonus. Interestingly on this new machine you can program the timer to change the coffee density & flavour which is great. Well done Aldi, a good machine at great price

Uniblues

UnibluesHawthorn

Nice Daly Coffee

I resisted buying one of these years but my mate had this exact model and I started to really enjoy the coffee. Its a very well designed unit and particularly easy to use. It works best if you let it warm up fully and then its a doddle. Coffee itself is smooth and delicious. and there is a big range

Helen

HelenMelbourne

Excellent machine

First time we have had a coffee pod machine and I have to say that we love the quality of the coffee and the machine is easy to use - but you have to read the start up instructions and get into a routine of regular rinsing. The coffee is consistently good, we've tried the mid range 6 and 8, both are strong enough for us and the hot chocolate is a hit with the grandkids. The temperature is hotter than our espresso machine used to make. We also bought the Aldi milk frother and it is fabulous, it all works so easily and quickly, there is no mess and we won't be going back to plungers or any other machines.

Darw1ner

Darw1nerSouth Melbourne

Who Knew? This is actually pretty good

This is easily the best machine I have bought at Aldi. I makes consistently good coffees and they back it up with a really good range of pod flavours. The only other machine that ever worked for me from Aldi was a little freezer I bought once - most of their machines are not so good but this one is a winner.

Eddy

EddySydney

Simple and affordable!

Simple to use, its very catering to the amount of coffee desired. So many flavours to choose from with pretty decent but consistent quality coffee. So budget friendly with so many capsules that come in the boxes purchased and the machine is small and slim to fit anywhere in the kitchen/household! Aldi has done it again!

Date PurchasedFeb 2016