ALDI Flat Pack Cabinets

ALDI Flat Pack Cabinets

2.3

melc

melc

White shoe cabinet - poor quality and hard to assemble

Shoe cabinet is not robust for daily use. I had the white with 3 shoe drawers and 1 small top drawer.

The assembly drove me crazy and took hours - I'm used to assembling flat pack furniture and this was easily my worst experience. The main issue is base fittings come loose during use easily which widens the width of cabinet making the drawers hard to use. Repair not possible as trying to move it caused more loose fittings. The cabinet started to have problems within 6 months of purchase. I have avoided Aldi flat pick since and will continue to do so.

Only fits small childrens shoes, don't bother trying to get in men's shoes.

Purchased at ALDI for $90.00.

Phil

PhilPerth, WA

Worst purchase ever - 2 door storage cabinet / wardrobe

When constructing the cabinet, the boards cracked, they did not square up properly and required a trip to Bunnings for brackets. The doors did not aline. Unfortunately, this site does not allow half-star ratings.

Purchased in October 2019 at ALDI for $150.00.

Disappointing

I was very excited to purchase this cabinet to hide away my husbands shoes. After spending a long time putting it together, I was excited to put my husbands shoes in but unfortunately the shoes didn’t fit. The draws wouldn’t close and only a few pairs would fit in on an angle. Such a waste!

Purchased in August 2019 at ALDI for $49.00.

Living Storage Furniture Pieces

Find out how ALDI Flat Pack Cabinets compares to other Living Storage Furniture Pieces

Jennifer M.

Jennifer M.South East Queensland, QLD

Shoes do not fit!

None of the shoes of anyone in the house fit. The shoes on the box must be for children. Waste of time and money! Chipboard also split as I was putting it together. I normally love Aldi but this experience has not been a good one.

Purchased in August 2019 at ALDI for $49.00.

thilaha.m

thilaha.mSydney, NSW

Only fit for kid shoes

Mine and my husband shoes did not fit and couldn't close the rack. wasted 2 hours assembling it. Also the manual is not that clear while assembling the rack. The look of the rack looking cheap after assembled

Purchased in July 2019 at ALDI for $50.00.

Amelia H

Amelia HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Aldi Flat Pack - Mirror Shoe Cabinet

Recently purchased this product. Unfortunately was left very disappointed. It was made from low grade chip board. Chip board was flakey and has massive borer damage product was very flaked and could not hold screws. Holes where either drilled too small so screws did not fit or holes drilled to large so they just simply turned in holes. The mirror used was extremely heavy and could not be held by side supports. It collapsed more than once. Ripping out screws and splitting Malamine. Cheap product. Do not purchase. Have taken it to the tip..for disposal.

Arthur Ayres

Arthur AyresGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cabinet Awareness for Front Load Machines

See all ALDI Flat Pack Cabinets reviews

Kate A

Kate Aasked

How do I remove a drawer from a chest of drawers. It has metal rails on the outsides but no visible levers/ lock etc the bottom has fallen out if the drawer and I can’t get it out to fix it!!

June

Pull the drawer out as far as you can providing the base is not stopping you. Then tilt the drawer upwards and hopefully that will release the drawer to come out.

Emilie

Emilieasked

Aldi storage cupboard 14167 (laundry cupboard) came without instructions. Can anyone help?

June

No sorry, we didnt keep them. Often i attach them to my receipt, it didnt this time. Have you contacted Aldi and asked them. They may be able to help.
Sorry we cant help, good luck

ingydoo

ingydooasked

I purchased an Aldi Nordic Filing Cabinet Product number 59598 but I'm missing the instructions.

Can you please assist me to get a copy?

See all ALDI Flat Pack Cabinets questions

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives