ALDI Flat Pack Cabinets

ALDI Flat Pack Cabinets

2.3

ozzy

ozzyBunbury

Great for kids shoes only!

Spent approximately 2 hours assembling this item, instructions were straightforward but when I endeavoured to put my very average size 9 shoes in - I couldn’t close the drawers. Complete waste of time and money.

Purchased in August 2019 at Australind for $49.99.

See all ALDI Flat Pack Cabinets reviews

Kate A

Kate Aasked

How do I remove a drawer from a chest of drawers. It has metal rails on the outsides but no visible levers/ lock etc the bottom has fallen out if the drawer and I can’t get it out to fix it!!

June

Pull the drawer out as far as you can providing the base is not stopping you. Then tilt the drawer upwards and hopefully that will release the drawer to come out.

Emilie

Emilieasked

Aldi storage cupboard 14167 (laundry cupboard) came without instructions. Can anyone help?

June

No sorry, we didnt keep them. Often i attach them to my receipt, it didnt this time. Have you contacted Aldi and asked them. They may be able to help.
Sorry we cant help, good luck

ingydoo

ingydooasked

I purchased an Aldi Nordic Filing Cabinet Product number 59598 but I'm missing the instructions.

Can you please assist me to get a copy?

See all ALDI Flat Pack Cabinets questions

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives